Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread. - Page 7 - Jemsite
Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) Discussion about any other 6-string guitars not made by Ibanez.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,975
Reviews: 64
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Now you guys will get a freaking awesome FREE custom guitar + a freaking awesome FREE custom pedal.
Hmm....what more?
A mesa boogie amp?
Donating doesn't hurt and it makes you feel damn good.
6fingers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 AM
 
jb4674's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA - USA
Posts: 4,594
Reviews: 18
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
Now you guys will get a freaking awesome FREE custom guitar + a freaking awesome FREE custom pedal.
Hmm....what more?
A mesa boogie amp?
Donating doesn't hurt and it makes you feel damn good.
Now you're pushing it.....

Jimmy
jb4674 is offline  
post #93 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,975
Reviews: 64
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4674 View Post
Now you're pushing it.....

Jimmy
Think big.
I got a guitar.
The next one will get a guitar and a pedal.
The other one could get an amp too, I bet some have a broken amp around the house which is the dream of someone else who would love to fix it.
Than the other one could get a guitar, a pedal and an used digital recorder.
Who knows what people have around the house but never use.
Think BIG.
PUSHING boundaries is what this thread is doing, getting awesome stuff for people who dream about them.
In about 5 years we'll be giving guitar factories
6fingers is offline  
post #94 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: alabama u.s.a.
Posts: 1,658
Reviews: 37
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
Think big.
I got a guitar.
The next one will get a guitar and a pedal.
The other one could get an amp too, I bet some have a broken amp around the house which is the dream of someone else who would love to fix it.
Than the other one could get a guitar, a pedal and an used digital recorder.
Who knows what people have around the house but never use.
Think BIG.
PUSHING boundaries is what this thread is doing, getting awesome stuff for people who dream about them.
In about 5 years we'll be giving guitar factories
i will take prs and esp please.
i would take the ibanez factory but its so small i might lose it.
andrewsfury is offline  
post #95 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Moderator
 
elcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: chicago
Posts: 9,558
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

when I get back to my house I'll look around and see what I have. I know I have a new set of tuners from a K7 I could send, maybe more.
elcid is offline  
post #96 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,975
Reviews: 64
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Thanks Cid, in my name and all others who will get an awesome guitar.
Maybe you'll get one too
It'd be awesome we all making a video playing our AndrewsFury goddesses!
6fingers is offline  
post #97 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Moderator
 
elcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: chicago
Posts: 9,558
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

while it would be appreciated, im probably one of the last guys that needs another guitar. Plenty of younger or less fortunate people would benefit from it more than I would
elcid is offline  
post #98 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: alabama u.s.a.
Posts: 1,658
Reviews: 37
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
while it would be appreciated, im probably one of the last guys that needs another guitar. Plenty of younger or less fortunate people would benefit from it more than I would
yeah but cause you donated you can put any bodies name up in your place for a vote.
andrewsfury is offline  
post #99 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 02:52 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 9,008
Reviews: 120
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

If we can make it happen treva will be getting a matching stomp box to go with his swirl. So come on guys! Help make this happen.
LonePhantom is offline  
post #100 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,975
Reviews: 64
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
If we can make it happen treva will be getting a matching stomp box to go with his swirl. So come on guys! Help make this happen.
Thanks mate but save it to the next lucky winner, I don't use pedals so there are other guys who need it, a custom swirled guitar to me is MORE than enough, I've been waiting for it my entire life.
Just like Cid said, some things we need some don't, let's help who is in need, thanks again
6fingers is offline  
post #101 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Posts: 3,613
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

I don't think I have anything that's needed for the first build, but I do have an RG 7XX neck I could donate. The bad part about it, it needs a new fretboard, and it's without any hardware. People with skills could make a neck out of it. I can not.
The Euphor is offline  
post #102 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: alabama u.s.a.
Posts: 1,658
Reviews: 37
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Euphor View Post
I don't think I have anything that's needed for the first build, but I do have an RG 7XX neck I could donate. The bad part about it, it needs a new fretboard, and it's without any hardware. People with skills could make a neck out of it. I can not.
i can add a fretboard.
andrewsfury is offline  
post #103 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 07:03 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Plainfield, Illinois
Posts: 2,810
Reviews: 11
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

I'll donate a nasty old sock with toes on it so it's like a glove for your feet. It will keep the strings quiet. Don't worry, it will work with the guitar. It's rainbow.

And it will smell. Very badly.

Giving feels good
D.M.RG7620 is offline  
post #104 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: alabama u.s.a.
Posts: 1,658
Reviews: 37
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.RG7620 View Post
I'll donate a nasty old sock with toes on it so it's like a glove for your feet. It will keep the strings quiet. Don't worry, it will work with the guitar. It's rainbow.

And it will smell. Very badly.

Giving feels good
lol. i wonder what that suck was used for >
andrewsfury is offline  
post #105 of 278 (permalink) Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Plainfield, Illinois
Posts: 2,810
Reviews: 11
Re: Build treva (6fingers) free guitar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewsfury View Post
lol. i wonder what that suck was used for >
Treva will find out.

I'll give a hint, when I pick it up, it is very stiff
D.M.RG7620 is offline  
Reply

Tags
free swirl guitar custom

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LNG Clone build thread Paul1983 JEM and Universe Guitars 36 05-04-2015 03:33 PM
Build thread: Red Strat SonOfRDgear Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) 12 09-03-2012 05:24 PM
Jem 77PFP Build Thread AlaskaBat JEM and Universe Guitars 38 11-18-2011 09:09 PM
AlaskaBat & 6Fingers duo 6fingers Off-topic / Miscellaneous 10 06-16-2011 10:22 AM
New Build Thread--something LOONEY! AlaskaBat Other Ibanez Guitars (including Premiums) 16 05-13-2011 11:49 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome