Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Parker Fly project

3K views 27 replies 3 participants last post by  linuxpenguin 
#1 ·
Ok. Got this bad boy for dirt dirt dirt cheap.

gotta get some stuff.... This one will take a while :p

as far as the neck goes, Im gonna dowel in some wood and reform the head with maple, then Ill epoxy the whole thing. It'll hold just fine.

If I can figure it out, I'll rewire the piezo, but Im sure that will not be cost effective or any kind of "easy" for me to do. so instead of "acoustic" im gonna throw in some other electronics goodies :p

Gonna throw in paf 36 and bluesbucker combo for a classic, vintage tone with the mahogany body. Im curious how this graphite neck is going to sound lol.

See less See more
#7 ·
send it to me... I'll do the FR route in 10 minutes and I'll make it PERFECT!!!!! That thing is SCREAMING for a Speedloader!!!!!

ARE you set on a solid color???? I have a killer idea that's well within your skills (not so much my skills... that's why I never tried it)

#20 ·
I know ALLL about crazers. Expensive paint and I dont have the equipment to use them :(

I know batman will approve, but what do you think of this type of finish? I think itd be pretty sick! :)

I didnt have any rubbing alcohol so I used some vodka, lol not quite the same effect haha

#25 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.