Ibanez JEM Forum banner
54K views 161 replies 30 participants last post by  ma3hhguy 
#1 ·
Here are two photos of my Yamaha Pacifica 604W, in transparent cherry red. I've owned it for nearly a decade, and it's my main guitar.

The pictures were taken with a 6 megapixel Sony Cybershot DSC-500.

I'll post some more pictures soon.

Kind regards,
Myst

See less See more
#50 ·
That 904 looks gorgeous, Ibanez249. I love the lettering on the headstock.

You can see that well in this pic, taken from this site. I don't know if it's a 904, but it's similar type lettering. In the 'equipments' section of that site, you'll find a lot of pictures of customised Yamaha Pacificas, by the way.

You should check out the Japanese Yamaha site. There are really beautiful, big photos there. Like this one.

Alwin

#66 ·
it says its 300,000 yen so that is 2600 dollars or something

I can't say I like that Pacifica Custom. I don't like the neck inlay. :x But it has a Floyd rose type whammy bar, which is cool. And the finish is nice, too.

So no RGX then, newbieguitarmaker? :)

That transparent blue 904 is beautiful, Dave. I'm going to get a customised 612V in the future with that same color. :)

Alwin
also yeah i'm probably getting an rgx with a floyd once i get the money

#62 ·
I can't say I like that Pacifica Custom. I don't like the neck inlay. :x But it has a Floyd rose type whammy bar, which is cool. And the finish is nice, too.

So no RGX then, newbieguitarmaker? :)

That transparent blue 904 is beautiful, Dave. I'm going to get a customised 612V in the future with that same color. :)

Alwin

#64 ·
8O That's a awesome PAC! :eek:

Doesn't the 812 have a wooden top? Wait a minute, I'm going to see on the Yamaha website...

I just checked it out and it has. I don't like wooden tops. :sad: That's why I'm going to get a 612V, and send that to the Sims custom shop in the UK, and have it customised. I'm going to have a replica made of a Pacifica body. They can replicate a JEM body, so I don't think a Pacifica body will be a problem either. I haven't asked them yet, though. Anyway, I talk about that a lot in this thread I posted a while ago.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58942

Alwin

#102 ·
Yes we do, but i wouldn't say it's that famous a meal - then again if it made it to the Netherlands, than it must be something worth slipping on wikipedia. IF ever you have to visit here for some of our traditional meals, come in winter for the sugar shacks. Plenty of good old style foods and baked beans to boot!

On the other side , we also have some of the worlds fanciest cuisine and dining right in montreal, but expect to dish out big bucks for that ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.