Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Strange Charvel...

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  tommychains 
#1 ·
Hello folks!
The school I'm attending owns two electric guitars. One of them is a Epi Les Paul , but sadly over the last year no one cared for her and the strings are probably 1 1/2+years old. The other one is an old Charvel Superstrat, which spent the last year in the clost with the tremolo sunk in the body. It has a bolt on neck with a neck joint angled towards the front of the body and a cast neck plate. It is red, has a rosewood fingerboard with dots, an Jackson style headstock with Charvel logo and a locking nut. It uses a recessed single locking floyd rose style trem. Now the strange part, it has two bridge pickups. They are two single coils , slightly angled like a strat, but if you don't look closely it seems like a humbucker. It also features a neck single coil pickup.

Could you please tell me what model it is and how much it worth is?
I may have a chance to get it, since I am the first one to actually care about it. You should have seen the look on our guitar teacher's face, when I showed it to him, with a fresh set of strings, perfectly set up, playin' some METAL. ;)

I know, that this is an Ibanez forum, but hey some people may know something, since lately some threads about Charvels popped up.

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry no pics yet. I can post some on monday since the weekend just started and we can't get in school. Btw. it doesnt have a standard strat body. It's sharper and has spikier horns. I looked at some pics of the guitar mentioned above. Definately not. But thanks for the efforts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.