Metallic or White pearl decals for ebony neck? - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Metallic or White pearl decals for ebony neck?

Hi all

I am giving a try to the decals from Jockomo and I would like to make my ebony fingerboard prettier (BC Rich Warbeast without inlays totally). I had some Iron cross idea, but I feel I am going to have a pain with positioning correctly, so I think those bat ones are better option and still suite to the design of guitar.

Which are prettier for you? I cannot decide myself. But I am tilted more to metallic one, though I have not seen this kind of real inlays in guitar yet.

http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet...c-Type)/Detail

http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet...S)-Fret/Detail

Original idea with cross:
http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet...c-Type)/Detail

Thanks for your opinions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 07:15 PM

Re: Metallic or White pearl decals for ebony neck?

bats would be better for that shape guitar I think. It already looks like a bat.. is the guitar black?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUITARMAGEDDON View Post
bats would be better for that shape guitar I think. It already looks like a bat.. is the guitar black?
Hi,

yep. The guitar is whole black with only little red bevel. So bats then. But which ones. With the metallic look or the ones which imitate white pearl? I wonder which ones Alaskabat tried in his review. He was happy with em.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:06 PM

Reviews: 15

Personally I'd go for the pearl bats between the 2. However, I think the barbed wire inlay would be off the hook on that particular BC.

Tags
decals jockomo ebony neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode