Ibanez JEM Forum banner

String Holder Blocks - Australia Sellers?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  LonePhantom 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I need string holder blocks for and Edge III trem. I would buy from
the US but the shipping is a bit hefty for such a small piece.
I
contacted the rep thats listed on the Ibanez Australian website and he quoted me to get new saddles altogether and to order them from Japan or US because he couldnt. Great Ibanez rep he was...

So does anyone know of Ibanez part sellers or could help me out?

Thanks in advance.

#7 ·
I have a spare set. Are you interested'
Hey man youre in Portugal but I'm looking for Aus.
Regards,
Nelson
I can't tell you how much this sort of carry on pisses me off. People that have agencies like this are the first to whinge when it comes to "their" customers buying stuff in direct from overseas when most of them deserve to have the business taken off them.
Mmm Id be disappointed if my companies supposed rep was just fobbing people off.

I think I might have some spare blocks. Not from Edge III, but I think the string blocks are a pretty standard part. I'll have a look over the weekend and get back to you if you want. ;)
Yeah that would be appreciated mate
His ID?

#5 ·
I contacted the rep thats listed on the Ibanez Australian website and he quoted me to get new saddles altogether and to order them from Japan or US because he couldnt. Great Ibanez rep he was...
I can't tell you how much this sort of carry on pisses me off. People that have agencies like this are the first to whinge when it comes to "their" customers buying stuff in direct from overseas when most of them deserve to have the business taken off them.

#10 ·
Dude, you just don't know Ibanez.

There is a different lock block for every trem except the ZR/EZ which share the same block. You will not find Edge 3 blocks anywhere but from somebody stocking Edge 3 blocks.

Edge 3 blocks are prone to cracking, I sell alot of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.