Ibanez, if you only read one thread here make it this one !! - Page 3 - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Comments to Ibanez
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

Old 09-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Ibanez V.I.P.

Re: Ibanez, if you only read one thread here make it this one !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom View Post
Can I make a request Mr hosono, how bout changing those ILT1 in a jem 333 to something better like the edge3, the jem 333 is still a signature guitar
Dear Sir, The ILT1 tremolo is a very good tremolo bridge, some of our endorsees specifed this tremolo on their Custom shop guitars. I would like you to know that the Ibanez guitars takes these entry level guitars very seriously. Our guitars must be available to everyone at the very vest value possible. We all work very hard to achieve that goal. Our guitars in any price range will beat the competition.The boutique style expensive custom guitars are great,but not everyone can afford to buy them. We wanted every Ibanez owners to be proud of their guitars. Best Regards,
Old 09-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Ibanez V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettouhi View Post
Come on you can do it .

Regards

André
I don't think so. We will go negative in profit department everytime we sell one. The JEM guitars are our flagship, you know that. Regards,
Old 09-23-2006, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak Hosono View Post
I don't think so. We will go negative in profit department everytime we sell one. The JEM guitars are our flagship, you know that. Regards,
What you don't make any profit except for the JEMs????

Regards

André

Old 09-23-2006, 04:54 PM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak Hosono View Post
Dear Sir, The ILT1 tremolo is a very good tremolo bridge, some of our endorsees specifed this tremolo on their Custom shop guitars. I would like you to know that the Ibanez guitars takes these entry level guitars very seriously. Our guitars must be available to everyone at the very vest value possible. We all work very hard to achieve that goal. Our guitars in any price range will beat the competition.The boutique style expensive custom guitars are great,but not everyone can afford to buy them. We wanted every Ibanez owners to be proud of their guitars. Best Regards,
Thanks for the reply Mr hosono Seriously I've been using the ILT1 for years, it's good but not that good, just my opinion though, fitting a low end trem into signature guitars is really not a good idea,
Old 09-23-2006, 07:25 PM

Not to be argumentative, but I find it hard to believe that any endorsee would request the ILT-1 tremolo. Maybe there's some confusion over the actual model number or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom View Post
Thanks for the reply Mr hosono Seriously I've been using the ILT1 for years, it's good but not that good, just my opinion though, fitting a low end trem into signature guitars is really not a good idea,
Fitting ANY tremolo to a signature series guitar, other than what the artist is actually using, is not really a good idea. --Jason
Old 09-23-2006, 08:37 PM
(a)

sorry... i dont speak english. and sorry for the offtopic...

is Tak Hosono a Ibanez worker, or tycoon, or manager, or...what???.
if he is from Ibanez... i would like to ask him this cuestion (i asked this cuestion to Ibanez by email long time ago but i receibed nothing):

i have 8 originals ibanez guitars... and now i am building 4 Jems customs with originals Ibanez parts (3 will have ibanez necks, all with ibanez lo pro edge bridges, Gotoh tuners, Ibanez and Dimarzios pickups, and all of them will have excellent parts. they will not be like a f***ing cheap chinese fake). these guitars are for me. i will do not bussines with them. so, could i put on my headstock projects a "Ibanez Jem" logo???

thank you.

sorry again.
regards.

Daniel.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:49 PM

Reviews: 8

More Maple Fretboads
Old 09-23-2006, 08:51 PM

I guess my biggest request would be a bigger expansion of the upper-echelon of your guitars. The rg1570 and up is a great step IMO because they're starting to branch out (arguably good stock pups, great quality control). I think more options would make this line even better, like the OPTION for maple boards (beating a dead horse here ), pay extra for upgraded pups, etc. You guys really do have some great ideas, I just think a little more expansion in the higher up line would be key.

I know this one is an impossibility, but a custom shop would be really awesome. I can't speak for everyone, but I know that when I'd have enough money, I would definetally choose a custom Ibanez to a custom BC Rich, esp, Jackson etc. (Dreaming, I know)

Thanks for dropping by to read these things Mr. Hosono, I CAN speak for most when I say we appreciate it
Old 09-24-2006, 01:31 AM
(a)
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

you shouldn't put "ibanez" or "jem" on a hand-built guitar guys. it's real simple, regardless of personal use... glen
Old 09-24-2006, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite View Post
you shouldn't put "ibanez" or "jem" on a hand-built guitar guys. it's real simple, regardless of personal use... glen
+1

Regards

André
Old 09-24-2006, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniJem View Post
i would like to ask him this cuestion (i asked this cuestion to Ibanez by email long time ago but i receibed nothing):

i have 8 originals ibanez guitars... and now i am building 4 Jems customs with originals Ibanez parts (3 will have ibanez necks, all with ibanez lo pro edge bridges, Gotoh tuners, Ibanez and Dimarzios pickups, and all of them will have excellent parts. they will not be like a f***ing cheap chinese fake). these guitars are for me. i will do not bussines with them. so, could i put on my headstock projects a "Ibanez Jem" logo???

thank you.

sorry again.
regards.

Daniel.
dude, you may as well go upto a cop and ask him if it's ok to grow and smoke weed if it's only for personal use?!

1) he's not even going to dignify that with an answer and

2) if he did it would be NO, 100%
Old 09-24-2006, 05:46 AM
(a)

ok… it has been an idiot question...

first, that question must do with a private message, and don't ask it here.
second, I know that he will respond to me that no, if he does it.
it is like a plea or supplication: “please, you don't do anything against me if I put a ibanez logo".

I know that I shouldn't do it. I only request permission to ibanez. I know that much people request permission to the big companies by similar things (like backup of a CD or DVD, etc.) and i hoped that they allowed me to put the "ibanez jem" logo. I have given my money them buying eight Ibanez guitars.

uhmm... in any case, I will put it. I hope that they don't attack me.

Last edited by DaniJem; 09-24-2006 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: idiot question
Old 09-24-2006, 07:17 AM
(a)

You shouldn't of even asked, just do it like everyone else. Ibanez aren't going too know or track you down for that matter, whith whatever parts you use.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:41 AM

i wasn't saying you shouldn't do it, i don't care what you do to your guitar(s)

but why ask ibanez for permission? really...
Old 09-24-2006, 08:21 AM
(a)

uhmm.... i did it like courtesy to ibanez. i supposed that was necessary to request permission.

forget the subject !!!

i am sorry.

uhm... eeeehh.... more maple fingerboards or a custom shop, please!!!

Last edited by DaniJem; 09-24-2006 at 08:33 AM..

Tags
air norton , alex skolnick , allen wrench , basswood body , candy apple red , chrome vine , custom exotic wood , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom shop , custom shop guitar , dave mustaine , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dimarzio pups , dimarzio super distortion , dimarzio tone , dimarzio tone zone , dot inlay , dot inlays , duncan pickups , ebony fingerboard , ebony fretboard , ebony fretboards , edge bridge , edge intonation tool , edge pro trem , edge pro tremolo , edge trem , edge trems , equipped guitar , fixed bridge , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret inlay , fret neck , gotoh tuners , guitar tech , heel neck , hoshino gakki , hoshino usa , ibanez catalog , ibanez custom shop , ibanez edge trem , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez pickups , ibanez trem , intonation tool , jack socket , jeff beck , jim donahue , joe satriani , lock nut , locking nut , locking nuts , locking stud , locking studs , locking tremolo , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fingerboards , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , neck joint , neck pockets , neck tenon , neck thru , offset dot inlays , paf pro , paul gilbert , pickup selector switch , piezo bridge , prestige guitar , prestige guitars , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro tremolo , production model , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , reversed headstock , road flare red , rosewood fingerboard , rosewood fretboard , rusty cooley , rusty cooley dean , seymour duncan , seymour duncan pickups , shark tooth inlays , sharkfin inlays , sharktooth inlay , sharktooth inlays , shawn lane , signature guitar , sperzel tuners , string guitars , string tension , sunburst finish , super distortion , swamp ash , toggle switch , tone zone , tremolo bridge , tremolo system , tube amp , usa custom exotic wood , usa custom shop

Show/Hide Posting Rules