Ibanez, if you only read one thread here make it this one !! - Page 5 - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Comments to Ibanez
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

Old 09-29-2006, 07:12 AM

Re: Ibanez, if you only read one thread here make it this one !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom View Post
Yes! We love you Mr hosono, you need to be here often
agree. i even asked him for an interview on www.ibanez87.it for all of us to know more about his work and our beloved brand, but... *sniff*
anyway, it's a bless he's here to answer our questions! thanks Mr.Tak!

ps: anyone remember the "Hosono Guitar Works" ad in '80s mags? there was a pic of these beautiful blank bodies and necks made by The Man...
Old 10-03-2006, 08:55 AM

Maaan

I really want to see some ebony fingerboards
Old 10-03-2006, 11:31 AM

Dear Mr. Hosono,

I'm in total agree with society of jemsite. People in here love your products. And i know the biggest market of your corporation is states. So that prices of 1st hand products are acceptable in the states, if we compare the European ones.

I'm not really sure how all transportation processes are going, but in the first thought anyone can think that the budgets must be lower than america, becuse Italy, Spain, Turkiye or England are more closer than states to Korea, Indonesia or even Japan, where ibanez guitars are made...

I just want to know, if there may be improvement program for better, faster and cheaper transportations from guitar builder country to europe. Because with succes of some kind of better transportation process, i believe, better sale quotas can be achieved for all over europe.

And the more i can say in this section is that: More Colours please I loved all ibanez guitars with neon and live colours, maple fingerboards since the first time. It was an ibanez classic. By the way, modern ibanez guitars have many actual advantages like 3 or 5 piece reinforced necks for warping, piezo bridges... I find to combine cosmetic advantages of past and strengthness and technological advantages of todays, modern guitars...

Best Regards,

Old 10-04-2006, 10:35 AM

I don't know if any of you have seen it yet, but there is a new RG350 "Exclusive" in "Candy Apple Red" being sold over at the "Music Uno Dos Tres" site. I just saw it yesterday.

If this is Ibanez' way of letting us know they're listening, all I can say is thank you.

Also, I echo the other members in saying "Thank you" to Mr. Hosono for stopping by here once in a while.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
Maaan

I really want to see some ebony fingerboards
+1

Regards

André
Old 10-10-2006, 05:13 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nienturi View Post
Dear Mr. Hosono,

I'm in total agree with society of jemsite. People in here love your products. And i know the biggest market of your corporation is states. So that prices of 1st hand products are acceptable in the states, if we compare the European ones.

I'm not really sure how all transportation processes are going, but in the first thought anyone can think that the budgets must be lower than america, becuse Italy, Spain, Turkiye or England are more closer than states to Korea, Indonesia or even Japan, where ibanez guitars are made...

I just want to know, if there may be improvement program for better, faster and cheaper transportations from guitar builder country to europe. Because with succes of some kind of better transportation process, i believe, better sale quotas can be achieved for all over europe.

And the more i can say in this section is that: More Colours please I loved all ibanez guitars with neon and live colours, maple fingerboards since the first time. It was an ibanez classic. By the way, modern ibanez guitars have many actual advantages like 3 or 5 piece reinforced necks for warping, piezo bridges... I find to combine cosmetic advantages of past and strengthness and technological advantages of todays, modern guitars...

Best Regards,
Dear Mr. Hosono,

I just want to be sure if you read my verses, that is all my aim by giving an entry.

Best Regards,
Old 10-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Ibanez V.I.P.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Hosono,

I just want to be sure if you read my verses, that is all my aim by giving an entry.

Best Regards,
Dear Sir,thank you very much for your input regarding our products.I did noticed your post but I just don't know what to say about the products transportation issues.(I'm verry sorry but wrong department, I'm a Ibanez custom shop guy).Best Regards,

Last edited by Tak Hosono; 10-11-2006 at 03:42 PM..
Old 10-10-2006, 12:31 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak Hosono View Post
Dear Sir,thank you very much for your input regarding our products.I did noticed your post but I just don't know what say about the products transportation issues.(I'm verry sorry but wrong department, I'm a Ibanez custom shop guy).Best Regards,
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply,

Transmitting of my thoughts to someone authorized were important for me.

Sincerly,
Old 10-11-2006, 02:52 AM

Nienturi, it's good to put those kind of inputs (i.e. inputs that don't refer specifically to models or products etc), but i think you should open a specific thread apart and address it to Ibanez in general. that would be the better way for Ibanez reps (not the LACS ppl) to read it. and i would open it on the Ibanez forum also.
probably Mr.Tak would report your questions to some reps but it's not a task of his. Tak's presence here is a bless, we shouldn't "abuse" of it.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuno View Post
Nienturi, it's good to put those kind of inputs (i.e. inputs that don't refer specifically to models or products etc), but i think you should open a specific thread apart and address it to Ibanez in general. that would be the better way for Ibanez reps (not the LACS ppl) to read it. and i would open it on the Ibanez forum also.
probably Mr.Tak would report your questions to some reps but it's not a task of his. Tak's presence here is a bless, we shouldn't "abuse" of it.
Hi Nuno,

You are absolutely right about it.

My aim was just my thoughts to be transmitted to someone from ibanez, not to be unpolite to him or anyone.

Take Care
Old 10-11-2006, 10:58 AM

Quote:
not to be unpolite to him or anyone.
yea it was clear, wasn't mean that of course
Old 10-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Ibanez V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.WizardNeck View Post
Jesus be damned you gave me the stupidest idea ever. I want a Star Destroyer Guitar!
The custom shop designed neck through "Star Destroyer" will be available soon. I hope you like them. Thank you very much for your input.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:38 PM

whoah!!! now THAT is awesome!! mr hosono you are a legend!!
Old 10-11-2006, 05:05 PM

I think many people can agree that more seven-strings are needed!
Old 10-11-2006, 06:30 PM

Reviews: 2

Mr Hosano.

Why doesnt Ibanez open up the USA custom shop to the public. That way you can make the lower quality entry level guitars and the whiners can fork over the money to have what they want made. Almost all other guitar makers have USA custom shop option.

As far as the entry level stuff be all that, well if it was people wouldnt be contemplating switching there loyalties to say ESPee,Jackson or even Kramer since they now make reissues of legendary USA guitars. Not being a smart butt here, just making a point that may help Ibanez understand there customers. I myself would choose a custom shop Ibanez over jackson but its not an option. A nice neon pink RG maple board reverse headstock shark fin inlays mahogany bodied with EMGs.

Tags
air norton , alex skolnick , allen wrench , basswood body , candy apple red , chrome vine , custom exotic wood , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom ibanez , custom shop , custom shop guitar , dave mustaine , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dimarzio pups , dimarzio super distortion , dimarzio tone , dimarzio tone zone , dot inlay , dot inlays , duncan pickups , ebony fingerboard , ebony fretboard , ebony fretboards , edge bridge , edge intonation tool , edge pro trem , edge pro tremolo , edge trem , edge trems , equipped guitar , fixed bridge , flamed maple , floyd rose , fret inlay , fret neck , gotoh tuners , guitar tech , heel neck , hoshino gakki , hoshino usa , ibanez catalog , ibanez custom shop , ibanez edge trem , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez neck , ibanez necks , ibanez pickups , ibanez trem , intonation tool , jack socket , jeff beck , jim donahue , joe satriani , lock nut , locking nut , locking nuts , locking stud , locking studs , locking tremolo , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fingerboards , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , maple necks , neck joint , neck pockets , neck tenon , neck thru , offset dot inlays , paf pro , paul gilbert , pickup selector switch , piezo bridge , prestige guitar , prestige guitars , pro edge , pro edge bridge , pro tremolo , production model , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , reversed headstock , road flare red , rosewood fingerboard , rosewood fretboard , rusty cooley , rusty cooley dean , seymour duncan , seymour duncan pickups , shark tooth inlays , sharkfin inlays , sharktooth inlay , sharktooth inlays , shawn lane , signature guitar , sperzel tuners , string guitars , string tension , sunburst finish , super distortion , swamp ash , toggle switch , tone zone , tremolo bridge , tremolo system , tube amp , usa custom exotic wood , usa custom shop

Show/Hide Posting Rules