Ibanez JEM Forum banner

JEM bass?

21K views 82 replies 19 participants last post by  Ajoten 
#1 · (Edited)
I'd buy it.

The JEM can hold its own. I know Vai doesn't play bass, but his signature guitar doesn't have his name on it...

The Strat had the Jazz

The Tele had the P

The Les Paul had the Les Paul bass

See less See more
#19 ·
:lol:
Dude i just bought a black EXB445 from 3bay.........getting a universe decal made up, just bought disappearing pyramid inlay decal....(only because ive got other guitar projects under construction and its a cheap but effective way out) and want to put a hipshot bridge on it, but thats not a priority!! As for swirling, hmmmmm...anyone in oz offer their services to do a quick turn around swirl as i need the bass for recording????!!!!

I post up some pics when the bass arrives and give you guys and gals updates as they come!!! :cool:

As for the end of summer deadline....here in oz, thats like 9 months away at least....so thanks for heaps of time to complete build!!! :cool:

Thinking of doing a 4 string Jem bass...but im having a hard time justifying a bass i wont use......maybe that can be your project nato101010??? You have 12 months if you choose to accept your mission!!! :lol:

#34 ·
Hey bud!!

Honestly i have done FA to my bass!!! Although i did get my decals...what ya think?

and.....im thinking of putting a trem on it like this hipshot bridge!!!! Cant be a UV if it dont have a trem on it!!!!!

Still have to investigate a potential swirler for it!!!! So as it stands she looks like this....still!!! hahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.