Ibanez JEM Forum banner
145K views 287 replies 76 participants last post by  MatiasTolkki 
#1 ·
Well lets just have some fun and create some custom ibanez's we would like to see..

Only rules is its got to be a stock photo and can only be manipulated with a photo editor.. IE, no virtual jems, or the make your own jem.

This is going to be for people who like to mess with photos.. :)

Ill go first this is what I might be making a reality here in the next few months.. A RG370DX modded to all hell. LOL

http://www.ibanezcollectorboxes.com/PurpleRG.jpg

#36 ·
Re: A little photoshop fun.. Whos Playing

Tubarão Guitars said:
Just look at this pic.
You don't need to use a fancy blue pickguard covering your awesome swirled body.
Just ask the swirler to make you an cavity cover just like this one:

It's gonna rule!
Regards,
Tubarão.
Nice swirl! Is that your's Tubarao? I see the ATD logo there.

Either way.....that swirl speaks!

#47 ·
Re: A little photoshop fun.. Whos Playing

Lefty Robb said:
The neck is 100% origional Ibanez shipped to me in the origional Hoshino box. It is a rare factory replacement BFP neck, stamped JEM77BFP on the heal. It has no S/N on the headstock. The neck has never been played or been bolted to any body eccept this one. Its so new, it still lacks the screw holes for the tuners and the string retainer bar holes as well. The nut holes were factory drilled (thank god) so I threw my 550's on there just to see what it would look like. One one thing im really happy about (and im sure you all are too) is that no BFP's were hurt or mutilated in any way in aquiring the neck.

The fact that its front routed is a pain, I know there are mods to convert it, but I dont really have the will to change it. I knew when I told myself I was going to build this, that I want it to be as 100% factory ibanez as it can be. I can still swirl it and put a blue mirror guard on it to match the neck, which is what im highly considering. I suppose they could swirl it with a blank guard on it as well, but im not sure how that would work. Plus with as much money I have in this guitar already, im not about to hunt down the much rarer block heal rear routed RG570L. Another finnish I was thinking of was doing a transparent blue finish, but im not sure what the wood looks like under the orange.

heres some more picks of the neck..

Damn that is one sexy neck! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.