<back   Jemsite > Players, People, Music and Tours > Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds

Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds share links to MP3s, JPGs, Videos, Youtube or other music or multimedia (no bootleg or illegal file sharing please).

Old 04-24-2007, 02:16 PM

Re: POST A PICTURE OF UR BABE+BABE (guitar)

Cute!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:57 PM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
I better save these pics of the wifey too, just found out last week that she's pregnant. I suppose after 11 years of marriage (next month) I have been dodging the bullet for longer than can be expected.
Nothing like a little shameless self-quote. Just a quick update for those who care, went to the Doctor yesterday, a wonderful P akistani woman here in Kuwait (why does it edit out the first 4 letters of ****stani?). They did the ultrasound, wifey is 8 weeks along. We saw the heartbeat and all that. I said "Aww look, it's a boy" and the Dr said "You can't tell until the 4th or 5th month, that's just an arm", and I said "Well, like father, like son" By the way, for those keeping score, the young-un was conceived in Amsterdam.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Nothing like a little shameless self-quote. Just a quick update for those who care, went to the Doctor yesterday, a wonderful P akistani woman here in Kuwait (why does it edit out the first 4 letters of ****stani?). They did the ultrasound, wifey is 8 weeks along. We saw the heartbeat and all that. I said "Aww look, it's a boy" and the Dr said "You can't tell until the 4th or 5th month, that's just an arm", and I said "Well, like father, like son" By the way, for those keeping score, the young-un was conceived in Amsterdam.
Congratulations on your son! I'm glad to hear that all is progressing as it should. How is your wife doing? Is she sick at all?
Old 04-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Awesome Kev, keep us posted. Of course we care.....your "family"

Hmmmmm........imagine that.....some-one being "in the mood" in Amsterdam ...............PICS (ONLY kiddin' )
Old 04-24-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Congratz Kev. Get some guitar spending in NOW, you won't be adding to your Jems when your baby arrives!!
Old 04-24-2007, 09:28 PM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distantshore View Post
Cute!
+1
Old 04-25-2007, 04:03 AM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaNative View Post
Congratulations on your son! I'm glad to hear that all is progressing as it should. How is your wife doing? Is she sick at all?
Yeah, she's been getting sick now and then but the Doc gave her some pills and she just started using them and said they take it right away. Her sense of smell has gone through the roof, she kept asking what is that mint smell, when she tracked it down it was a piece of chewed gum in the wastebasket about 10 feet away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post
Awesome Kev, keep us posted. Of course we care.....your "family"

Hmmmmm........imagine that.....some-one being "in the mood" in Amsterdam ...............PICS (ONLY kiddin' )
I know, right! I was very happily surprised to figure out it happened somewhere we liked so much. And now we have a reason to keep going back. Not that we needed one
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg5150 View Post
Congratz Kev. Get some guitar spending in NOW, you won't be adding to your Jems when your baby arrives!!
Thanks Mark, now the race is on to (finally) get a DNA before the third trimester!!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Yeah, she's been getting sick now and then but the Doc gave her some pills and she just started using them and said they take it right away. Her sense of smell has gone through the roof, she kept asking what is that mint smell, when she tracked it down it was a piece of chewed gum in the wastebasket about 10 feet away.

I know, right! I was very happily surprised to figure out it happened somewhere we liked so much. And now we have a reason to keep going back. Not that we needed one

Thanks Mark, now the race is on to (finally) get a DNA before the third trimester!!

LOL Man, what kind of pills are those?? My doctor never gave me anything like that, I sure could have used something like that with my daughter. I was sick pretty much the whole 9 months!

It's true how your smell goes nuts. I couldn't stand the smell of adobo the whole time I was pregnant.

I hope you're able to find your DNA before the baby comes. Congratulations on your expanding family.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:25 AM
(a)

Thanks, yeah, some people are telling her the sickness will only last the first trimester, but others say it lasted the whole time. Her mom and her sister had it real rough for the first 3 months but then got better so we're hoping she follows suit. Her mom lost 11 Kilograms in the first 3 months, which is a lot for a 100 lb woman, but we're hoping all goes well. And yeah, I'm hoping to hijack a DNA like I just did this thread.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Thanks, yeah, some people are telling her the sickness will only last the first trimester, but others say it lasted the whole time. Her mom and her sister had it real rough for the first 3 months but then got better so we're hoping she follows suit. Her mom lost 11 Kilograms in the first 3 months, which is a lot for a 100 lb woman, but we're hoping all goes well. And yeah, I'm hoping to hijack a DNA like I just did this thread.

She probably will start feeling better after the first trimester. Most women do. I wish you both all the best.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:46 AM
(a)

Reviews: 18

Kev,

Congrats man! I'm actually on the same boat as well. My wife got a blurry confirmation the day after my birthday (april 7th) and then she took another test the following day and it came out positive.

My wife is now on her 7th week. She has been experiencing mood swings like crazy, both at home and work. Lately she's been feeling tired and nauseous. She's on vitamins, eating right, etc, etc. We're going for the 8th week check up next week. I tell you, our bed is full of pillows! lol. She's already ordered a body pillow (apparently they are a must for a pregnant woman). It's going to be an interesting christmas to say the least.

I thought I was going to save some cash by putting my old bachelor bed to use (since we have it in the "spare bedroom"), but she didn't like my idea of building railings around it to make it a huge crib. I told her that the baby could use that bed until its 18th birthday, but my motion got denied. LOL

Jimmy
Old 04-25-2007, 10:04 AM

So......in a few months your user name will become Gilkydad

Or....Daddybear

Congratz too Jimmy
Old 04-25-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
Since Melissa is a drummer, she wanted a pic with the drums (and Vai ) rather than a guitar. Hope that's okay and I'm not breakin thread rules

She's a cool "hippie chick" (and she sure can pound them skins)

cool beans. (i have that same poster)
Old 04-25-2007, 10:27 AM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post
So......in a few months your user name will become Gilkydad
Or....Daddybear
I'm thinking maybe Papa Bear

Jimmy, that's awesome, and very cool for them to be so close in the pregnancy. Congrats man. I've been lucky with the mood swings thing, she has been pretty chilled out. Let us know how the 8 week went, if you see the heartbeat and all that.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:46 AM
(a)
Classified Watchdog

I'll have a good picture for this thread tomorrow...

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RG-ART Guitar Registry - tracking these guitars - post here jemsite J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars 203 05-27-2014 03:09 PM
Funny guitar article Dino Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) 40 05-11-2007 08:24 PM
Transcript of Aussie Vai I'view (didnt know where to put it) TheOrangeChannel JEM and Universe Guitars 16 07-25-2006 11:52 PM
i did post the picture - there is a picture of the guitar tracyboss Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) 5 01-02-2002 03:06 PM
Post your best Flame or quilt picture here - lets see who ha howiedaydmb Other 6-string Guitars (non-Ibanez brand) 25 12-18-2001 04:08 AM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29