<back   Jemsite > Players, People, Music and Tours > Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds

Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds share links to MP3s, JPGs, Videos, Youtube or other music or multimedia (no bootleg or illegal file sharing please).

Old 03-14-2012, 01:18 PM

Reviews: 64

Replies are freaking funny!

Jemsitter friend of mine sent me this, a perfect example of too much gear but NO MUSIC!
Just like that guy in the video said........"Thanks to Jesus".........seems like Jesus hates music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiOR...feature=relmfu
Old 03-14-2012, 02:21 PM

Reviews: 2

Re: Replies are freaking funny!

Wow. No concept of musical keys, I guess. Play any note within casual reach, I suppose. Much like the horrible American Idol auditions, I wonder if this guy hears the dissonace?
Old 03-14-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
Wow. No concept of musical keys, I guess. Play any note within casual reach, I suppose. Much like the horrible American Idol auditions, I wonder if this guy hears the dissonace?
The only thing he hears is Jesus saying "Buy this...buy that..."
Old 03-14-2012, 02:53 PM

Reviews: 1

This has to be a joke, right?!?!?
Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM

I always try to give positive influence to pretty much "every" guitar player but this is really something else
Old 03-14-2012, 03:08 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post

It could certainly be confused with satire.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
It could certainly be confused with satire.
No guys, he's just............"unique"
Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM

Maybe he needs a better engineer to record him better in all his glory. Treva are you game??
Old 03-14-2012, 04:09 PM

I hate when people say you dont deserve this or that, in my world that translates to Im a jealous little Ahole so I will belittle you because you worked your behind off for gear while I didnt.

who cares if he sounds bad as long as hes having fun, its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpraider69 View Post
Maybe he needs a better engineer to record him better in all his glory. Treva are you game??
Of course, I'll let his window opened then I'd come back in the middle of the night
Old 03-14-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
So you're putting a cliche player in the same level as this one who clearly knows nothing about music and can't play even 1 good phrase?
Maybe you can't tell when somebody sounds "unique"

Seriously he's not having fun, people who do that(buying+buying but never learn how to use what they bought) have the need of showing their stuff like "hey I have more than you", just like a guy who buys a ferrari(even though he doesn't have a driver liscence) just to make his neighbourhood jealous.
Crap society we live in.

Like I said, the order is learn how to play and make music then start buying better stuff, this way your gear will follow your knowledgement, if not, well results are in that clip.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:13 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
I hate when people say you dont deserve this or that, in my world that translates to Im a jealous little Ahole so I will belittle you because you worked your behind off for gear while I didnt.

who cares if he sounds bad as long as hes having fun, its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
To pick up on what 6fingers and ibanezcollector are saying, I'll be the first to admit, this guy probably plays better than I do, and I have LOADS of fun when I play guitar. My point is that I don't go recording clips of me playing poorly and upload them to youtube.

I could get all my amps, all my guitars, all my pedals and actually I'd have a LOT more impressive a setup than what's shown in that video, but I don't, it certainly wouldn't make me play any better. I don't make videos of me farting in the bath to Beyonce's greatest hits either; some things you just don't need to share

I have no problem with this guy showing off his rig, I love to see impressive collections, but if I played like that (and I DO) I don't think I'd be jamming over home made loops on youtube for the world to see!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
To pick up on what 6fingers and ibanezcollector are saying, I'll be the first to admit, this guy probably plays better than I do, and I have LOADS of fun when I play guitar. My point is that I don't go recording clips of me playing poorly and upload them to youtube.

I could get all my amps, all my guitars, all my pedals and actually I'd have a LOT more impressive a setup than what's shown in that video, but I don't, it certainly wouldn't make me play any better. I don't make videos of me farting in the bath to Beyonce's greatest hits either; some things you just don't need to share

I have no problem with this guy showing off his rig, I love to see impressive collections, but if I played like that (and I DO) I don't think I'd be jamming over home made loops on youtube for the world to see!
+ 1000

I just can't believe about your playing, come'n you're just too shy
Old 03-14-2012, 07:23 PM

+1 on Jono playing better than that guy and just being shy
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM

this further proves my theory that there is no good christian rock.

Show/Hide Posting Rules