<back   Jemsite > Players, People, Music and Tours > Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds

Multimedia: Music, Pictures & Sounds share links to MP3s, JPGs, Videos, Youtube or other music or multimedia (no bootleg or illegal file sharing please).

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-14-2012, 01:18 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Replies are freaking funny!


Jemsitter friend of mine sent me this, a perfect example of too much gear but NO MUSIC!
Just like that guy in the video said........"Thanks to Jesus".........seems like Jesus hates music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiOR...feature=relmfu
quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2012, 02:21 PM
therightjem  is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 995  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 2

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Wow. No concept of musical keys, I guess. Play any note within casual reach, I suppose. Much like the horrible American Idol auditions, I wonder if this guy hears the dissonace?
quote
  #3  
Old 03-14-2012, 02:25 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
Wow. No concept of musical keys, I guess. Play any note within casual reach, I suppose. Much like the horrible American Idol auditions, I wonder if this guy hears the dissonace?
The only thing he hears is Jesus saying "Buy this...buy that..."
quote
  #4  
Old 03-14-2012, 02:53 PM
jono  is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: England
Posts: 5,800  -  iTrader: (2)
Reviews: 1

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


This has to be a joke, right?!?!?
quote
  #5  
Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
mertay  is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 386  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


I always try to give positive influence to pretty much "every" guitar player but this is really something else
quote
  #6  
Old 03-14-2012, 03:08 PM
therightjem  is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 995  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 2

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
This has to be a joke, right?!?!?

It could certainly be confused with satire.
quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2012, 03:59 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
This has to be a joke, right?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
It could certainly be confused with satire.
No guys, he's just............"unique"
quote
  #8  
Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
corpraider69  is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 387  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Maybe he needs a better engineer to record him better in all his glory. Treva are you game??
quote
  #9  
Old 03-14-2012, 04:09 PM
ibanezcollector  is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 3,422  -  iTrader: (30)

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


I hate when people say you dont deserve this or that, in my world that translates to Im a jealous little Ahole so I will belittle you because you worked your behind off for gear while I didnt.

who cares if he sounds bad as long as hes having fun, its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
quote
  #10  
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by corpraider69 View Post
Maybe he needs a better engineer to record him better in all his glory. Treva are you game??
Of course, I'll let his window opened then I'd come back in the middle of the night
quote
  #11  
Old 03-14-2012, 04:18 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
So you're putting a cliche player in the same level as this one who clearly knows nothing about music and can't play even 1 good phrase?
Maybe you can't tell when somebody sounds "unique"

Seriously he's not having fun, people who do that(buying+buying but never learn how to use what they bought) have the need of showing their stuff like "hey I have more than you", just like a guy who buys a ferrari(even though he doesn't have a driver liscence) just to make his neighbourhood jealous.
Crap society we live in.

Like I said, the order is learn how to play and make music then start buying better stuff, this way your gear will follow your knowledgement, if not, well results are in that clip.
quote
  #12  
Old 03-14-2012, 06:13 PM
jono  is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: England
Posts: 5,800  -  iTrader: (2)
Reviews: 1

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
I hate when people say you dont deserve this or that, in my world that translates to Im a jealous little Ahole so I will belittle you because you worked your behind off for gear while I didnt.

who cares if he sounds bad as long as hes having fun, its better then the same cliche guitar player doing mindless sweeps over and over for 3 mins.
To pick up on what 6fingers and ibanezcollector are saying, I'll be the first to admit, this guy probably plays better than I do, and I have LOADS of fun when I play guitar. My point is that I don't go recording clips of me playing poorly and upload them to youtube.

I could get all my amps, all my guitars, all my pedals and actually I'd have a LOT more impressive a setup than what's shown in that video, but I don't, it certainly wouldn't make me play any better. I don't make videos of me farting in the bath to Beyonce's greatest hits either; some things you just don't need to share

I have no problem with this guy showing off his rig, I love to see impressive collections, but if I played like that (and I DO) I don't think I'd be jamming over home made loops on youtube for the world to see!
quote
  #13  
Old 03-14-2012, 06:33 PM
6fingers  is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 4,982  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 64

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
To pick up on what 6fingers and ibanezcollector are saying, I'll be the first to admit, this guy probably plays better than I do, and I have LOADS of fun when I play guitar. My point is that I don't go recording clips of me playing poorly and upload them to youtube.

I could get all my amps, all my guitars, all my pedals and actually I'd have a LOT more impressive a setup than what's shown in that video, but I don't, it certainly wouldn't make me play any better. I don't make videos of me farting in the bath to Beyonce's greatest hits either; some things you just don't need to share

I have no problem with this guy showing off his rig, I love to see impressive collections, but if I played like that (and I DO) I don't think I'd be jamming over home made loops on youtube for the world to see!
+ 1000

I just can't believe about your playing, come'n you're just too shy
quote
  #14  
Old 03-14-2012, 07:23 PM
corpraider69  is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 387  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


+1 on Jono playing better than that guy and just being shy
quote
  #15  
Old 03-14-2012, 10:06 PM
GUITARMAGEDDON  is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Posts: 2,250  -  iTrader: (0)

Re: Replies are freaking funny!


this further proves my theory that there is no good christian rock.
quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Show/Hide Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freaking awesome! 6fingers Off-topic / Miscellaneous 2 01-09-2012 11:38 AM
How is Paul Gilbert so freaking amazing? Ekim Players, Bands, People, Music & Tours 18 10-31-2011 01:42 PM
Un-Freaking-Believable linuxpenguin Gear and Equipment 12 05-22-2011 08:52 PM
what's going on with my RG350, I'm freaking out adrian Other Ibanez Guitars (including Premiums) 5 09-19-2005 03:38 PM
I'm freaking out Vaiworship Gear and Equipment 7 09-20-2001 12:17 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) jemsite.com
Powered by