Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Digitech DigiTruck Middle America Tour

6K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
Hey folks!

Well its time for our monthly tour to somewhere in the USA from Digitech on the INCREDIBLE Digitruck! We will be at the following places and dates:

Aug 25 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Arlington Heights, Illinois

Aug 26 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center S. Chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Peoria, Illinois

Aug 28 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Crestwood, Missouri

Aug 29 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Independence, Missouri

Aug 30 2008 12:00P
DigiTruck @ Musician's Friend (Kansas City) Randolph, Missouri

Sep 1 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Wichita, Kansas

Sep 3 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Denver, Colorado

Sep 4 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Englewood, Colorado

Sep 5 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center Arvada, Colorado

As you can see we are doing a "Guitar Center" tour this time around. If anyone from the JEMSITE comes out to the truck and introduces yourself to me as being from the JEMSITE, I will give you a "special gift" from Digitech. ;-)

Make sure you check back for the tour dates in Reno and California for the next run. My band will be joining me on the truck!!!

-Rikk

See less See more
#5 ·
These are the shows (dates and cities) for California coming up!

Sep 18 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center with Rikk Beatty Band Concord, California
Sep 19 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Guitar Center with Rikk Beatty Band San Jose, California
Sep 20 2008 12:00P
DigiTruck @ Skip’s Music with Rikk Beatty Band Sacramento, California
Oct 4 2008 12:00P
DigiTruck @ Amp Show Van Nuys, California
Oct 5 2008 12:00P
DigiTruck @ Amp Show Van Nuys, California
Oct 6 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Sam Ash Music with Travis Larson Band Canoga Park, California
Oct 7 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Sam Ash Music with Travis Larson Band Westminster, California
Oct 8 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Sam Ash Music with Travis Larson Band City of Industry, California
Oct 9 2008 3:00P
DigiTruck @ Sam Ash Music with Travis Larson Band

#8 · (Edited)
Wow, so I met up with Rikk.
VERY nice guy. I pull into the GC lot and there is a full sized trailer occupying one end of it, and it looks like a small concert venue with some very nice PA equipment cranking Rikk's and another band's music (their name escapes me, but they sounded great)
Anyway, I see Rikk in the back doing something so I yell at him. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKK!"
He turns around with a big smile, we introduce ourselves and then he invites me into the Digitruck. This place is layed out like a musician's wet dream. Racks of goodies and then i behold the scarab Ibanez he tours with, pics don't do it justice. VERY nice axe!
Anyway we start talking and BS'ing and next thing I know he's up on stage. He opens up with a song that, sadly, isn't on any CD yet. But great nonetheless. He goes into his Digitech clinician mode and proceeded to impress me considering he was using mainly his Digitech 1101 and the thing sounded great through tha PA, and that was all he ran, the digi and the PA from his guitar (plus backing tracks of course) bot the tone was damn nice, great clarity and it didn't sound like a direct signal. definitely made me wanna spend some time with one to see what it could do, if nothing more than ease of setup. Anyway, he snagged me a couple T-shirts and a REALLY nice giveaway item that I won't spoil for anyone else, but I'm already scheming on how to integrate it into my rack.

Pics on the way, I snapped a couple with my crackberry.

Anyway, go see the DIGITRUCK, go meet Rikk, you could'nt ask to meet a nicer guy!

#10 ·
Wow, so I met up with Rikk.
VERY nice guy. I pull into the GC lot and there is a full sized trailer occupying one end of it, and it looks like a small concert venue with some very nice PA equipment cranking Rikk's and another band's music (their name escapes me, but they sounded great)
Anyway, I see Rikk in the back doing something so I yell at him. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKK!"
He turns around with a big smile, we introduce ourselves and then he invites me into the Digitruck. This place is layed out like a musician's wet dream. Racks of goodies and then i behold the scarab Ibanez he tours with, pics don't do it justice. VERY nice axe!
Anyway we start talking and BS'ing and next thing I know he's up on stage. He opens up with a song that, sadly, isn't on any CD yet. But great nonetheless. He goes into his Digitech clinician mode and proceeded to impress me considering he was using mainly his Digitech 1101 and the thing sounded great through tha PA, and that was all he ran, the digi and the PA from his guitar (plus backing tracks of course) bot the tone was damn nice, great clarity and it didn't sound like a direct signal. definitely made me wanna spend some time with one to see what it could do, if nothing more than ease of setup. Anyway, he snagged me a couple T-shirts and a REALLY nice giveaway item that I won't spoil for anyone else, but I'm already scheming on how to integrate it into my rack.

Pics on the way, I snapped a couple with my crackberry.

Anyway, go see the DIGITRUCK, go meet Rikk, you could'nt ask to meet a nicer guy!
Hey man I am glad I got to meet you in person FINALLY after all these years! lol Thanks for coming out to the truck bro. It was allot of fun. Oh yeah and thanks for the ride to the gas station so I could buy my $7.00 a pack cigarettes!! lol MAN I wont be buying smokes in that part of the city again! lol Anyhow it is always killer to hook up with the folks from the JEMSITE. I will try to post my schedule as I get it on the site and look forward to meeting more of you guys out there!!

It was great to meetcha BAM. :)

#16 ·
Right on. Yeah that one is gonna be a different kind of show.... lol Apparently its like a "mini-NAMM". We rent a hotel room and they clear all the furniture out of the room and open the adjacent doors between all the other company's rooms and we have a little presentation. Then we will direct people down to the truck where the Travis Larson Band and one other band will be performing on stage. (I think I get stuck in the little hotel room.....) :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.