Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Favorite Satch track of all time?

5K views 56 replies 32 participants last post by  Wolfram 
#1 ·
Was just lookin through some of joes first albums, was wondering what song you guys like the most.
I have to say my fave has to be summer song.
Remember hearing it on the first formula 1 game on the playstation, loved it and Back To Shalla Bal (would love to hear that live).

#12 ·
Chris From Singapore. said:
Cool #9...and all the other songs on that album, except for that quirky vocal track. My fave album from Satch! :)
Its one of his very best albums i agree.

Hmmm impossible for me to pic one fave satch track but i can list some faves from most albums since the extremist...............not realy an answer to the the question of the thread but nevermind.

Why
New Blues

If
Down, Down, Down
S.M.F
Home
(You're) My World

Crystal Planet
Lights of Heaven
Ceremony
Secret Prayer
A Train of Angels

Borg Sex
Champagne
Until We Say Goodbye

Oriental Melody
Chords of Life
Mountain Song
What Breaks A Heart
The Journey
The Traveler

GNAAHH
Is There Love In Space
Just Look Up
If I Could Fly
Bamboo

Just Like Lightnin'
A Cool New Way
One Robot's Dream
The Meaning of Love
Made of Tears
Theme for a Strange World
A Love Eternal

#14 ·
Pick just ONE song!!! Jeez,you're 'avin a larf!!!! :lol: :lol:
So many different moods,depends what sorta mood i'm in.Well,NO question for the ballad,Rubina.THE most beautiful song ever written.Headless Horseman is great fun,cool to play too :) I agree with the earlier mention of Forgotten pt II,awesome song,sooo much feeling.War kicks serious a**. Time machine is superb,Banana Mango II,Crystal planet,Love Thing,CEREMONY is a SERIOUS contender for the title.Psycho Monkey is a sexy riff! Hands in the Air is a great groove,good driving music! But at this moment in time,i'd probably have to go for a little Raspberry Jam Delta-V :lol: :lol: There just ain't a Satch song that don't like tho :wink: 8)

#21 ·
time (studio)
new blues
satch boogie (any live one)
up in flames

in the video on his site when the band is preparing for the current tour, i really dug the space odyssey one minute jam. am i the only that wants to see satch make a fusion album with some really outside playing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.