<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 PM

Custom neck-through JS w/ flamed maple top

The guitar shown in the attached link is for sale by the original owner. I commissioned this instrument from master luthier Paul McNamara last year and he has agreed to confirm I am the actual owner of the instrument if contacted.

Due to an injury that impairs my playing and has affected my job/income, I’m forced to part with this guitar and want it to find a good home. It's just too special to sit in a case on the chance I may be able to fully enjoy it again. Selling most of my treasured guitars is difficult, but I’m facing a big reduction in pay and will probably have to sell my house and relocate soon. I’m not listing this guitar on “that auction site” because it is too dear to me to just offer it up that way and the fees are pretty crazy.

The design is the basis/prototype for the figured top versions of the AEolian Lotus guitars, which is confirmed with special text inside the control panel cover.

The guitar is a JS style body that is a single piece of black walnut from end to end, with a highly figured maple top. The finish a deep black/purple flash not unlike the purple hazel seen on the new PRS P22’s…but deeper. The pickups are a MoJoe and PAFJoe set up on a five-way blade switch. It also sports Steinberger gearless tuners, the JS style French’d input jack, rosewood fingerboard, and abalone inlays.

This guitar is one-of-a-kind and was painstakingly constructed over many months. It plays so easily and buttery I actually up’d my string gauge. I will include an Ibanez Prestige/J-Craft hard-shell case and shipping anywhere in the continental United States is included. I will ship overseas but the buyer must assume the cost. I’m selling this beast for $2600, definitely less than I acquired it for because I have owned it for about a year. It remains in perfect condition and sounds gorgeous. Contact me for more pics to include those from the building process.

http://www.aeolianguitars.com/flamed-satch-lotus-asl10

I can be reached to discuss the sale of this guitar at: sheepdog40294@yahoo.com
or via PM here.

Tags
aeolian js, custom js guitar, js guitar flame maple, walnut js

Show/Hide Posting Rules