<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2009, 03:20 PM

For Trade UK: Ibanez RG670DX

This is really just a feeler to see what people offer up, but I have an Ibanez RG670DX that I may be willing to trade.
It is in player's condition (knocks and dings to the body, discoloured fretboard) but it plays amazingly and there are no problems with functionality to any part of the guitar, only cosmetics.

The only reason that I am considering getting rid of the guitar is because after getting it at the end of 2007 I had it set up (fret level etc) and since then I've played it pretty much 5 times maximum because I like 7 strings and I already have 3 other basswood guitars.
I really like the guitar but its probably better to have one that I would use.

Specs are:

Made in 1994
Basswood body
Maple neck and fretboard with black sharkfin inlays
Lo Pro trem (bad cosmetic condition but works great)
Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge
original singlecoil in the middle
Neck pickup appears to be some kind of Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Trembucker
AANJ
Gotoh Tuners

I'm looking for guitars with different specs to this one. I don't want another basswood body and I could do without a trem really because I'm too paranoid to use them at gigs.
I like Ibanez guitars and I already have a Les Paul so I don't want one of those.
I like the look of Carvins, especially the Contour 66 but superstrat guitars and XL scale 7 strings will probably get the most attention from me.

I won't ship overseas and would probably prefer not to post at all actually. I would want to meet up and trade the guitars in person.
I live near Leeds.

Thanks,
Chris

Tags
ibanez, lo pro, maple, rg670, seymour duncan

Show/Hide Posting Rules