More stuff for sale. Not playing the guitar like I used to, so getting rid of a lot of top notch quality gear.
Cornford Hellcat head 35w:
- In perfect as new condition, it has been sat in the same place from when I bought it new one year ago. Literally looks like it's been taken out of the box. Hardly any use, sadly.
ono (if you're looking to buy one of these, buy mine as it would just be like buying a massively discounted brand new one).
- Spec: http://www.cornfordamps.com/html/?pa...at%20-%20Specs
Cornford 2 x 12" Speaker Cabinet
- Again in brand new condition, never been moved from the spot it first sat in. 1 year old again, but with hardly no use.
Specs: * Solid pine lock jointed with ply baffle board permanently Dadoed into the cabinet. Covered in custom made ox-blood Vinyl.
* V30 speakers
* Dimensions:2 x 12: 740mm x 540mm x 355mm
* Weights : 2x12: 22kgs
* Hardware: Recessed metal bar handles on each side, recessed spec plate and input on rear, all corners, screws, cup washers, etc nickel-plated.
Jim Dunlop Fuzz Wah
- Perfect condition and performs good as new, due to minimal use. I can't even remember the last time it was out of the box.
Blurb: 'Not JUST a two in one pedal... this combines the unique Jimi Hendrix versions of the classic wah-wah and fuzz tones into one. Use either effect alone, or both simultaneously. Since the fuzz effect can be assigned before or after wah, this pedal actually delivers FOUR combinations of brain-warping effects, all with sensitive pedal modulation.'
Feel free to ask any questions about anything, or if you'd like more pictures...I can assure you though they're all in just out the box condition.
I live in UK near Newcastle, so would be willing to drive within reason to deliver if petrol costs were covered.....or I can get a shipping quote if you'd prefer.
Oh and I just had my Vigier Excalibur for sale, which did sell on **** but then the buyer decided not to bother
so that's still for sale haha