FS: DiMarzio Evo set from '01 7VWH - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

FS: DiMarzio Evo set from '01 7VWH

From my VWH, the gold pole/white bobbin Evo's and standard Evo single. I was going to keep these in my parts drawer but July is turning out to be more expensive than I thought. These are in very good shape, as the previous owner of the guitar rarely played it and I replaced them with Bartolinis as soon as I got the guitar. These were removed by my luthier, so they were desoldered; the wires weren't cut to get the pickups out.
These are from an '01 VWH

$175 shipped in the States for the set. Not looking to break up the set at the moment. I will ship to other places, but we'll need to talk about the shipping.

jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

Re: FS: DiMarzio Evo set from '01 7VWH

On hold
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Sold to barbarelaxe, thanks man!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:59 AM

Thank you as well.

Avi
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode