FS/FT: Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker - clean as they get! - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:38 AM

FS/FT: Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker - clean as they get!

Howdy folks,

Gauging interest in my Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker.

2012, Purple burst beautiful top. OFR trem, EVH D-Tuna (factory) and trem locking device (factory) for floating and/or dive only mode.
I have the D-Tuna removed now, as I prefer the ability to pull and dive with reckless abandon

Stellar carved top, and killer finish. I've never really been one for purple, but this is one sexy beast, even more so close up.
Beautiful yellow 'aura' to the burst. Hard to describe, even harder to photograph.

All original aside from a pair of WCR Murkat Special pickups and upgraded pots/caps to better match those, installed by the shop from where it came.
Original pups/electronics NOT included, but OHSC (also pretty much perfect) is included.

Only reason I'm considering a sale is because I think I need a strat-style shredder AND and an LP, but all my gear $$ is tied up in this one instrument.

I need to get $2800, plus a couple a cool pedals? Trade value $3k.
I'll do my best to keep the cash price reasonable and will work with you to do so. Two-for-one trades totally considered, and I may even be able to add a bit, though not preferred.

PICS!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/a...psaff65d2a.jpg

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/a...psaddcd087.jpg

Here's a link to a full set of pics:

Anderson Bulldog Locker Photos by caseygree | Photobucket
Old 05-16-2013, 03:22 PM

Re: FS/FT: Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker - clean as they get!

traded
Closed Thread

Tags
bulldog locker , floyd rose , locker , tom anderson

Show/Hide Posting Rules