FS, IN THE UK: Stock '97 MIJ Jackson Dinky DK-2, original Seymour Duncans, HSS, Floyd - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:47 AM

FS, IN THE UK: Stock '97 MIJ Jackson Dinky DK-2, original Seymour Duncans, HSS, Floyd

The gear reduction continues...

For sale is my Japanese-made Jackson Dinky DK-2. The guitar is completely stock as it came from the factory: Alder body finished in black (obviously...!), Maple neck with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. Jackson branded Floyd Rose licensed Bridge and locking nut, Jackson branded Gotoh machine heads and the original factory fitted set of Seymour Duncan H/S/S Pickups with 5-way selector plus master vol / master tone.

The guitar sounds great, plays effortlessly and is in very good condition - some light marking to the front and neck from normal play, some buckle scratching to the rear (not through the finish) and a few light dings here and there. No major knocks, chips or fretwear of any note though.

These guitars are far superior to those made in Indonesia/Korea/China that you find for sale new nowadays, both in material quality, build quality and (IMHO) sonically.

I can ship the guitar WITHIN THE MAINLAND UK via UPS for around 25. I will take the neck off for shipping though, so you'll have to bolt it back on when you receive the guitar. This is the safest way to deliver it! Bank Transfer or PayPal (if fees are covered) are both fine.

Please PM me for pictures / more info / serial number if you're interested.

I'm looking for 250 plus shipping costs. One that's been messed around with has just been listed you-know-where for a hundred quid more than this today...!

Thanks for looking

Tags
dinky , floyd rose , jackson , mij , seymour duncan

Show/Hide Posting Rules