FS: Sammy Sanchez superstrat (Tom Anderson, Hosono parts) - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 12:51 AM

FS: Sammy Sanchez superstrat (Tom Anderson, Hosono parts)

Here is a really cool, high-end piece. It is a Sammy Sanchez USA Custom superstrat in pearl white, featuring a single humbucker with a Floyd. Sammy is a luthier and tech in LA who has an extremely impressive client list (google the guy to see them all- it's a big list). This build uses only high end parts, including: Tom Anderson body, Hosono neck w/matching headstock, Original Floyd Rose, 80's Duncan JB, Schaller tuners, and Duncan strap locks. Neck is thin, unfinished and very fast. This thing has a ton of sustain for such a light guitar, and sounds great. Guitar has been played and gigged, and has some battle scars, but they are all cosmetic only (including the small Sesame Street stickers that are easily removable). Dings and chips, mainly on the back and sides where you can't see them. Nothing structually wrong at all. Most importantly, the frets are in excellent shape too!

Guitar was recently setup by Jim Mouradian in Boston, who is himself a very respected luthier (ask Nuno). I can't imagine what it would cost to have a guitar built with these parts today, but you can bet it would be pricey! I'm selling with a nice hardshell for only $650 shipped and PayPal'd in the lower 48, because I need to make a dent on my guitar budget. That is a crazy low price on a boutique, USA made shredder IMO...

Only selling to pay for things I've already bought (of course).
Pics:
http://s242.photobucket.com/user/jal...ammy%20Sanchez
Old 04-27-2013, 11:54 PM

Re: FS: Sammy Sanchez superstrat (Tom Anderson, Hosono parts)

Would consider trades towards any USA custom (plus cash on my part), or consider best offers.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:09 AM

Re: FS: Sammy Sanchez superstrat (Tom Anderson, Hosono parts)

Price drop $550
Closed Thread

Tags
duncan , floyd rose , hosono , tom anderson

Show/Hide Posting Rules