<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:10 PM

FT: 4 Gibsons (2012 LP Standard, Thunderhorse, etc.)

Description: 2012 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Blue Mist - 9.9/10 condition

Practically brand new - this one has probably seen only a few hours of play at most.

The finish is absolutely gorgeous - one of the cooler colors that I've seen on an LP. On the back, you can see the Mahogany grain through the finish somehow.. I don't really know what they did. It's almost like a powdercoat with a clearcoat on top. I tried to show it off in the pictures.

Anyway, this has the 2012 specs and is actually very much tonally versatile, which is something I'm not used to with an LP.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Hardshell case

Price: Trades

Pictures:

LP Blue Mist Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro P-90 - goldtop - 9.6/10 condition

Wonderful Les Paul. This is a 2011, and I'm pretty sure it was part of a limited edition run from Guitar Center. I've never heard P-90's sound this hot in a Les Paul, but even the neck position can be used for heavy rhythms at times. Lead tones are wonderful on it, and best of all, it cleans up with absolutely pristine clarity.

The only flaw is a bit of fraying of the clear coat on the edge near where your forearm rests. Not too noticeable unless you look for it.

Accessories: Hardshell case, case candy

Pictures:

Trad Pro P90 pictures by AdamOfAngels - Photobucket

Description: Gibson Dethklok Thunderhorse Explorer - Silverburst - 9.5/10

Literally just pulled this out of the box as I was taking pictures of these other guitars, so it doesn't really need to leave my possession anytime soon. I played it for about 30 minutes before I snapped the pictures and gave it a good twice over. Plays wonderfully and sounds very clear (clearer than the last one I had).

No major flaws of any kind, just buckle rash on the back that can only be seen at the right angle, with the exception of the rash on the electronics cavity cover, which can be seen in most light. You can actually see the wood grain through the finish, which is really cool.

If I'm reading correctly, they made like 400 of these, and now the retailers aren't carrying them anymore. Ebay has yielded some high prices on them, so if you have something cool and don't want to spend too much on one of these, just let me know. As I said, I just got this one, so I'm not in a hurry, but I'm open to offers.

Pictures:

Dethklok Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

Description: Gibson Flying V - Faded Cherry - 8.8/10 condition

A handful of dings/impressions and some buckle rash here and there, but nothing major. Overall, very cool guitar that sounds particular manly in lower tunings.

Pictures:

Gibson Flying V Photos by AdamOfAngels | Photobucket

References: A lot from sevenstring.org, rig talk, jemsite, talk bass, harmony central, the gear page, b music, etc.

Show/Hide Posting Rules