Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  slask1 
#1 ·
Hey guys.
I have two guitars that I'm willing to trade or maybe even sell, just depends.
I would really like to trade someone for a RG550 in Desert Yellow, but I can't see that happening really.
If anyone would though, I'd love to trade.

The Schecter is a Red Satin 006 Deluxe purchased in December 06 and plays great. There is a little fret buzz but nothing that couldn't be fixed by a simple truss rod adjustment. It has a few dings and scratches but nothing too major. It has Grover tuners, the stock pup in the neck position, but I replaced the bridge pup with a DiMarzio Super Distortion. It's strung up with 10s and the neck has a glossy finish, but could be sanded for the natural wood feel. If anyone would like pics just email or PM me. If I sold this I'd be looking for around $225.

The Kramer is a Candy Apple Red Pacer II Custom purchased a few months back. It has a fair amount of dings and dents, but it plays great. It has a maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 22 frets. The headstock is the pointy style and has the pyramid logo. It is missing the string tree on the headstock, but that can be bought online. The pickup arrangement is HSS and all three pickup covers (EMG-like) are labeled "Designed by Seymour Duncan." It has two tone knobs and one volume knob, and a mini 3-way blow switch for the humbucker. It also has a Schaller Floyd and Kramer tuners. All cover plates on the back are intact. Again, for pictures just email or PM. I'm most interested in trades on this one.

These are both nice guitars and fun to play. I'm really hoping for an RG550, but yeah. haha.

Thanks for looking guys.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.