<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:57 PM
crazyibanez  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Posts: 199  -  iTrader: (23)
Reviews: 18

FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


I have a gorgeous 1989 Ibanez 540 PII in magenta red finish to trade (AKA Alex Skolnick model).

Black Ibanez Edge tremolo and original red IBZ/USA F2 and F4 pickups from a 770 reissue. Neck pickup simply mounted, not connected due to too short lead. Good general condition, still some fret life left, some dings and back side belt scratches, but nothing major.

Please check out some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ibanezfan1/IBANEZ540PII

I WILL EXCLUSIVELY TRADE IT FOR AN ORIGINAL IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS WITH "BRIDGE HUMBUCKER ONLY" PICKUP CONFIGURATION, OLD SQUARE HEEL NECK JOINT AND GOOD GENERAL CONDITION. "Music of the Spheres", "Broken Mirror", "Trick or Treat", "Ice World" and "Surprise" graphics preferred.

The guitar is in Spain, but I will trade/ship worldwide (positive feedback essential).

I would also sell it for 1300 + Shipping, but I prefer trading it for a guitar with the specs mentioned above. Thanks...
  #2  
Old 04-23-2012, 06:51 PM
(a)
RGTFanatic  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 8,245  -  iTrader: (17)
Reviews: 2

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyibanez View Post
I have a gorgeous 1989 Ibanez 540 PII in magenta red finish to trade (AKA Alex Skolnick model).

Black Ibanez Edge tremolo and original red IBZ/USA F2 and F4 pickups from a 770 reissue. Neck pickup simply mounted, not connected due to too short lead. Good general condition, still some fret life left, some dings and back side belt scratches, but nothing major.

Please check out some pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ibanezfan1/IBANEZ540PII

I WILL EXCLUSIVELY TRADE IT FOR AN ORIGINAL IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS WITH "BRIDGE HUMBUCKER ONLY" PICKUP CONFIGURATION, OLD SQUARE HEEL NECK JOINT AND GOOD GENERAL CONDITION. "Music of the Spheres", "Broken Mirror", "Trick or Treat", "Ice World" and "Surprise" graphics preferred.

The guitar is in Spain, but I will trade/ship worldwide (positive feedback essential).

I would also sell it for 1300 + Shipping, but I prefer trading it for a guitar with the specs mentioned above. Thanks...
If you expand your list...let me know.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6768/eaglebody2.jpg
__________________

  #3  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 PM
(a)
IbanezFreak777  is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,166  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 25

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


I got a trick or treat but its got 2 humbuckers.... Crunch Lab and liquifire...

I reckon its going to be near impossible to find a trick or treat with 1 pickup only...
  #4  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:41 PM
crazyibanez  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Posts: 199  -  iTrader: (23)
Reviews: 18

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #5  
Old 06-09-2012, 02:37 PM
crazyibanez  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Posts: 199  -  iTrader: (23)
Reviews: 18

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #6  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:15 AM
crazyibanez  is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Posts: 199  -  iTrader: (23)
Reviews: 18

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


BUMP !!!!!!
  #7  
Old 06-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Pursuit  is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 729  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 1

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyibanez View Post
BUMP !!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyibanez View Post
BUMP !!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyibanez View Post
BUMP !!!!!!
On rare occasions, posts by others are replied to, prior to the thread being bumped... again...
  #8  
Old 06-28-2012, 11:20 AM
AlaskaBat  is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291  -  iTrader: (18)
Reviews: 98

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit View Post
On rare occasions, posts by others are replied to, prior to the thread being bumped... again...
I've seen this a ton lately--did we do away with the 21 day bump rule???
  #9  
Old 06-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Pursuit  is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 729  -  iTrader: (0)
Reviews: 1

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
I've seen this a ton lately--did we do away with the 21 day bump rule???
I don't think so... I believe it was pointed out to him on another one of these threads

Personally I'm more curious as to why RGTFanatic and IbanezFreak777 never got replies...?
  #10  
Old 06-29-2012, 02:05 AM
(a)
IbanezFreak777  is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,166  -  iTrader: (11)
Reviews: 25

Re: FT: MY IBANEZ 540 PII FOR YOUR IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit View Post
I don't think so... I believe it was pointed out to him on another one of these threads

Personally I'm more curious as to why RGTFanatic and IbanezFreak777 never got replies...?
yep id like to know also..

I have already sold 2 guitars ti crazy, so I know he is a standup guy...

Plus I retract my offer of the Trick or Treat. I got a sale for it in Australia, and I also just got a new job, so I may end up keeping her, and buy a tonne of other **** :P
Closed Thread

Tags
540 pii, skolnick, usa custom graphics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Show/Hide Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 2 Ibanez USA Custom Graphics Jack Secret Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 11-25-2011 07:24 PM
IBANEZ USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS trepenation J-Custom, USA Custom & Prestige Ibanez Guitars 6 09-04-2011 08:37 AM
FS: Ibanez USA Custom Graphics body/ Rosewood neck Severinsteelsmith Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 5 03-09-2011 09:25 AM
FS - x2 Ibanez USA CUSTOM GRAPHICS :( IbanezFreak777 Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 4 07-20-2010 03:29 AM
FS: Ibanez USA Custom graphics RG Severinsteelsmith Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 9 05-17-2010 03:28 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) jemsite.com
Powered by