Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ibanez pro540p power 1987 fuji w/ohsc and backstop

Tags
540 540p power
2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  paintyoursky 
#1 ·
Bought this on here a few months ago. Love the guitar. I just never play it. It's in fantastic shape. was a closet queen before I bought it. The sticker on the trem looks amazing as does the hardware and overall appearance of this axe. I'm selling it with an original hard shell case. It's not the exact one this came with new. I'm in memphis, tn. I go through nashville sometimes so I can meet there if needed. Shipping will be included in my price to anywhere in the US.
800obo. This is the same style axe Joe Sat was playing in his early vids and on the cover of one of his albums. Only diff is mine is in black. Backstops still sell for around 200 bucks so I think 600 for the guitar and case is a good deal. (800obo is the price) It has an aftermarket strap and new set of 9-42's on it. I never recieved a trem bar with it so I won't be sending one.
Hate to sell it but i could really use new tires for my truck.
I'll post some pics to photobucket later and put the link on here.

#3 ·
Hate to be rude, but you're kind of being ambiguous here. Please clarify :

"I'm selling it with an original hard shell case. It's not the exact one this came with new"

Are you saying its the same type as the one it originally came with, just not the same one from the factory?

Is the price 600 or 800? 800 WITH the backstop and 600 without? You dont really specify whats going on.

#4 ·
So its an original hardshell case. From that time period. Its what would have been bought with the guitar around that time. But I bought them seperate and put them together. People like to have the case it was meant to go with. Does that clear that up for you? Another way of saying that is...its an original ibanez case...its not the one it was sold with when the guitar was new.
Also all I was doing was placing a value on the guitar and case. 200 is what backstops usually sell for. So that being said 600 is a good price for the guitar and case. Also clearly stated after all that I said 800 is the price of the listing. What's 200+600... anybody?
If you are intersted in the guitar and not in trying to correct my listing to your liking please contact me in a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.