Peavey Wolfgang Special Amber Quilt - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 08:40 AM
(a)

Peavey Wolfgang Special Amber Quilt

Import model in excellent condition - small ding on top near volume knob, a fracture in the clear near the 3 way, normal wear on the back and headstock. All wear and dings are extremely subtle and difficult to spot evenwhen holding in your hands. Fingerboard is very clean and with very litte work the frets will shine.

Needs good setup to adjust action and intonation. Frets show very little wear. Comes with original hard shell case, D Tuna, term arm.

Serial number begins with the numbers "02" and from what I've gathered these were produced early in the import line. Supposedly this means slightly better quality, but I'm not sure. It is nice, not as nice as the US made. For the price it's hard to beat.

I listed this yesterday forgetting the rules (I had it on that auction site and the auction was almost over without a winning bid.). It's clear now! I have one interested party, but haven't heard back yet.

I've got good trader feedback and over 300 positive transactions on that site. I don't monkey around, as soon as I get paid I get things shipped. Nothing is worse than excuses from some stooge who is too lazy to run to UPS!

$400 OBO via Pay Pal. Buyer pays for actual shipping cost, I'm pretty sure they'll let me ship it COD (for shipping cost only) so you can have confidence that I'm not trying to make money on shipping charges.

PM for pictures!
Old 12-31-2012, 10:42 AM
(a)

Re: Peavey Wolfgang Special Amber Quilt

Sold, thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
d tuna , floyd rose , halen

Show/Hide Posting Rules