RBM Voyagers (2) and 540r for sale - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

RBM Voyagers (2) and 540r for sale

Hello,
I have two Ibanez RBM's and a Ibanez 540r for sale. If interested please PM me for more details. I have pix available upon request.TIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-14-2011, 08:44 PM

Re: RBM Voyagers (2) and 540r for sale

Please post a price. And give the rules a quick read to prevent any further issues.
Thanks.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

I have two Ibanez RMB10 (Green and Natural / SOL) Voyagers and an Ibanez 540R for sale. Iím asking $525.00 for the Green RMB10, $550.00 for the SOL RMB10 and $400.00 for the 540R. The price does NOT include actual shipping you your address.

Both RMBís were made in Korea; the Radius was manufactured in Japan alongside of the Jems. Both Voyagers have bolt on necks with the all access joint, gold hardware, EMG pickups and a wizard neck. The green one is very clean but with a small nick at the top of the body. Itís about a 1/8 of an inch long and thick as a strand of human hair. Other than that itís pretty cheery and shreds.

The other is a SOL or Natural wood (Mahogany body, Maple neck and rosewood fret board). Iíve really tried to take care of these over the years. This was Ibanezís highest priced guitar at one time; they didnít sell very well thatís why they are so scarce. Personally I prefer them over Jems but thatís just me. Both guitars also come with a prestige Ibanez OEM hard-shell case.

The 540 is fairly clean for its age. The pickup configuration is HHH. I had the body professionally routed out by a Luther after I bought it in the early 90s. A kill switch, boost and a push pull knob system was installed and the pickups were wired in parallel. You can pretty much use get any tone and pickup configuration with this guitar. This was actually my first guitar; I worked all summer installing and ripping out piss infested carpet to pay it off when I was younger. I hate to sell it but **** happens. The radius also comes with a prestige Ibanez OEM hard-shell case. Iíll provide links to the pictures for your consideration.PM me or email me more information is needed or if you have feedback for me.

Regards,
Donnie..
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 07:22 AM

Pics please
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 09:52 AM

PM on the RBMs!

Tags
540r , alex skolnick , rbm , reb beach , voyager

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode