RG's, USA Customs, LACS
I'm back from Hell on Earth (Hawaii) visiting Oklahoma for a week or two before heading east to my new home. I've got a bunch of guitars stashed here with family and I'm CONSIDERING moving some of them out to finance a new project. If you're interested in anything I've listed, PM me and I'll send you some pictures. PLEASE only ask for pics if you're SERIOUSLY interested in buying and not just curious. You can google just about all of these to see what they look like, generally speaking. If you've been on the board for any length of time you've probably seen these specific ones before anyway. Jack Secret contributed several, and I hate to see any of these go, but I'm fickle like most collectors and there's always something else I want.
PLEASE PM ME FOR PICS - DON'T POST HERE IN THE AD. I get email when I get a PM, and I may not see your post here for a while.
IMPORTANT: At the moment, I'm interested in LOCAL SALES/PICKUP ONLY - as in NO SHIPPING. Yes, this sucks for 99.9% of you, but hey, if you can get somebody else here in Oklahoma to come get them and ship them for you, then you're all set. Logistically, I just can't get these shipped in the time I've got here.
No lowball offers, please. I think the prices are fair for what they are. EBay prices on these guitars have gotten ridiculous, but I'm trying to be more realistic. Well, mostly.
1. USA CUSTOM - "Grim Reaper" graphic. Reverse headstock. Nice shape! $1000
2. USA CUSTOM - "Necromancer's Castle" graphic. This one's a beater, but plays nice. Lots of dings and a sizable crack behind the nut that's been repaired. Headstock is somewhat chewed. The graphic on the front is still in pretty good shape tho. A great stage guitar. $450.
3. USA CUSTOM - USRG10 - Blue, quilt maple top. Tension free neck, fixed bridge. The body is nice (the top is faded like most of these), but the back of the neck is trashed. The rest of the guitar looks good, just needs neck repair. This would be a GREAT builder if you've got a spare neck. $200.
4. USA CUSTOM - "Get Me Out of Here!" Fantastic shape! Reverse headstock! Set up beautifully! $1000
5. USA CUSTOM - "Chop Shop" graphic. I have two of these. One w/ reverse headstock, one with standard. I'll sell ONE, maybe. These are my favorite guitars, so eBay-level crack-smoker price is firm of you want them, no hard feelings if you don't. $1500 reverse, $1200 standard. I reserve the right to puss out on selling these at any time.
6. RG421 - Made in Japan fixed bridge RG (F serial). Metallic blue. Bound neck. Player condition. $300
7. RG560 - CAROTENE ORANGE!!!! Man this thing is bright! And in darn near mint condition with a SWEET setup. Stock pickups replaced with white DiMarzios. Awesome guitar, and rare in this color. $600.
8. LA CUSTOM SHOP - "Uncle Ralph" Ralph Santolla endorsee guitar. This is the one painted like an Italian flag. This one's in shipping/storage with all my household goods and I won't have access to it until February, but if you're interested let me know and I'll hold your name and hit you up when I get it out. $2000
That's it for now. Some of these I listed from memory, but I'll get you pics of whatever you want and I'll correct the specs as I pull 'em if I messed anything up. I may add some later. Hit me up for pics or with questions! Do me a favor tho, please don't ask for pics unless you're serious about buying. You can Google all of these and see what they look like if you're just curious.
Again - LOCAL PICKUP/CASH SALE IN OKLAHOMA ONLY FOR NOW. I'll take PayPal if you insist, but you'll pay all the fees and percentages. Fair enough? Thanks for looking!