<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 11:32 AM

RG's, USA Customs, LACS

All,

I'm back from Hell on Earth (Hawaii) visiting Oklahoma for a week or two before heading east to my new home. I've got a bunch of guitars stashed here with family and I'm CONSIDERING moving some of them out to finance a new project. If you're interested in anything I've listed, PM me and I'll send you some pictures. PLEASE only ask for pics if you're SERIOUSLY interested in buying and not just curious. You can google just about all of these to see what they look like, generally speaking. If you've been on the board for any length of time you've probably seen these specific ones before anyway. Jack Secret contributed several, and I hate to see any of these go, but I'm fickle like most collectors and there's always something else I want.

PLEASE PM ME FOR PICS - DON'T POST HERE IN THE AD. I get email when I get a PM, and I may not see your post here for a while.

IMPORTANT: At the moment, I'm interested in LOCAL SALES/PICKUP ONLY - as in NO SHIPPING. Yes, this sucks for 99.9% of you, but hey, if you can get somebody else here in Oklahoma to come get them and ship them for you, then you're all set. Logistically, I just can't get these shipped in the time I've got here.

No lowball offers, please. I think the prices are fair for what they are. EBay prices on these guitars have gotten ridiculous, but I'm trying to be more realistic. Well, mostly.

1. USA CUSTOM - "Grim Reaper" graphic. Reverse headstock. Nice shape! $1000
2. USA CUSTOM - "Necromancer's Castle" graphic. This one's a beater, but plays nice. Lots of dings and a sizable crack behind the nut that's been repaired. Headstock is somewhat chewed. The graphic on the front is still in pretty good shape tho. A great stage guitar. $450.
3. USA CUSTOM - USRG10 - Blue, quilt maple top. Tension free neck, fixed bridge. The body is nice (the top is faded like most of these), but the back of the neck is trashed. The rest of the guitar looks good, just needs neck repair. This would be a GREAT builder if you've got a spare neck. $200.
4. USA CUSTOM - "Get Me Out of Here!" Fantastic shape! Reverse headstock! Set up beautifully! $1000
5. USA CUSTOM - "Chop Shop" graphic. I have two of these. One w/ reverse headstock, one with standard. I'll sell ONE, maybe. These are my favorite guitars, so eBay-level crack-smoker price is firm of you want them, no hard feelings if you don't. $1500 reverse, $1200 standard. I reserve the right to puss out on selling these at any time.
6. RG421 - Made in Japan fixed bridge RG (F serial). Metallic blue. Bound neck. Player condition. $300
7. RG560 - CAROTENE ORANGE!!!! Man this thing is bright! And in darn near mint condition with a SWEET setup. Stock pickups replaced with white DiMarzios. Awesome guitar, and rare in this color. $600.
8. LA CUSTOM SHOP - "Uncle Ralph" Ralph Santolla endorsee guitar. This is the one painted like an Italian flag. This one's in shipping/storage with all my household goods and I won't have access to it until February, but if you're interested let me know and I'll hold your name and hit you up when I get it out. $2000

That's it for now. Some of these I listed from memory, but I'll get you pics of whatever you want and I'll correct the specs as I pull 'em if I messed anything up. I may add some later. Hit me up for pics or with questions! Do me a favor tho, please don't ask for pics unless you're serious about buying. You can Google all of these and see what they look like if you're just curious.

Again - LOCAL PICKUP/CASH SALE IN OKLAHOMA ONLY FOR NOW. I'll take PayPal if you insist, but you'll pay all the fees and percentages. Fair enough? Thanks for looking!

Andy
Old 12-28-2012, 03:31 PM

Re: RG's, USA Customs, LACS

UPDATE: Just a word on the Necromancers Castle USAC. Most of the graphic on the front is ok, but the clear has numerous dings in it, particularly in the picking area. Bunch of chips in he paint around the front edge, and one really big one on the side at the top. I've got pics now.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:15 AM

The USRG10 is SOLD.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:39 PM

Ok, ok. I'll ship. Buyer pays actual shipping, UPS Ground, USA lower 48 ONLY!!! And an extra 3% for PayPal fees. But be quick. May do 3 day auctions to get these out before I leave for the east coast next week.

Here's some of the pics I already posted. Email me for others:

GMOOH
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/TAorama/GMOOH/

RG560CO
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/y...orama/RG560CO/
Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 PM

NECRO
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/TAorama/Necro/
Old 01-02-2013, 10:04 AM

Grim Reaper:
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/y...Aorama/REAPER/
Old 01-02-2013, 01:18 PM

All - just to clarify - I'm willing to ship these within the continental US. The shipping will include pro packing by the UPS store to my specs, but they're going to do the packing, not me, so there will be a small fee for it. One crafty Jemsiter found the store for me and worked it out with them to pack AND ship to him for $60, so use that as a "ballpark" figure. Night run a little more since some of these cases are a little heavier, but it won't be THAT much. Also, everything will ship insured for the FULL PURCHASE AMOUNT. All I am personally doing is dropping these guitars at the UPS Store, and they take it from there. You WILL get a tracking number and email updates. Sound good? Thanks!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:51 AM

Reviews: 1

could you give us the name of the pack and ship company you use? Do they do international freight?
Old 01-04-2013, 04:07 PM

Yeah, also wanna know if you do international shipping?
Old 01-04-2013, 04:31 PM

Reviews: 69

PM on Necro!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:12 PM

NECRO is on HOLD
Old 01-06-2013, 01:57 PM

pm sent!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM

Guys - I'm putting the sale on hold for now while I get moved to VA. I'll post another ad when I get settled. Thanks
Closed Thread

Show/Hide Posting Rules