<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear

Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear Guitar and Gear Classified ads. List your items for sale and/ or trade List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and is not for listing JEM/Universe guitars or links to auctions.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:47 PM

Reviews: 7

WTB Strat Guitar Body Rear Routed..

Anyone have an extra Strat Guitar Body laying around they don't want? I need one that is rear routed for one hum and a single in the neck, or two hums, and should be routed for either a hard tail or a vintage fender 6 hole bridge / trem. I don't want a Floyd Rose routed guitar body please. I want a standard strat body. It needs to be all wood and not laminated or ply wood, etc,. I prefer either Mahogany or Alder or Basswood. Especially the latter two. This is going to be used for a killer Japanese Strat Maple Neck with Maple fretboard and jumbo frets that I have already. I have a body too, but it's a pickguarded body that I want to replace..
I don't care if the body you have isn't painted by the way, and that's actually prefered, but if it's painted that's ok too..
Send me a private message if yoiu like and tell me what your cash price is..I'd send a US postal money order.. US offers only please..
Tim

Tags
strat body

Show/Hide Posting Rules