Ibanez JEM Forum banner

WTB/WTTF: Ibanez RGA321F - SPB

932 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Decon87 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! As the title states, I'm looking to buy an Ibanez Prestige RGA321F - SPB. I'm looking for one that's in good condition (I was offered one but it was very beat up). I can offer cash or a trade, or partial trade + cash if need be. All of the details can be found below on what I have to offer and various references for my seller/buyer rep.

Gear/Guitar Wanted: Ibanez RGA321F - SPB

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): With the prestige hardshell case would be ideal, but honestly if it's in exceptional condition and it's shipped safely, I wouldn't care if it didn't include the case.

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): New York, USA

International OK?: Would prefer not to pay for that shipping but if the price is right sure.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Sevenstring.org iTrader rep, my ebay rep, my AirsoftForum rep.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to spend ~$1000 depends on condition and what it includes. I also have some guitars available for trade if interested, including:

- 7-string Ibanez Prestige RG1527
- Ibanez Prestige RG652 (Platinum setup by Rich at Ibanez Rules)
- Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black)

Would be willing to throw a bit of cash on top of these if necessary.

Please let me know if you've got anything!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.