Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABUSE A CHIBANEZ SELLER - PLEASE!

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  GilkyBear 
#1 ·
NEW TO THE FRONT PAGE OF MY WEBSITE IS THIS :

FAKE IBANEZ ON **** - DON'T YOU JUST LOVE EM!!!!

THIS JOKER WAS TRYING TO PASS OFF A CHI-BANEZ FOR £599 ON **** ON THE 10TH FEB

WHEN I TOLD HIM IT WAS A FAKE AND WORTH £150, HE SPAT HIS LITTLE DUMMY OUT AND STARTED REPORTING MY **** AUCTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAD MY WEB ADDRESS ON THEM. SAD LITTLE BOY.

YOU CAN SPEAK DIRECTLY TO MIKE/MICHAEL AT SMACK CONVERTERS IN IPSWICH

ON 07787 514677 OR 01473 219966

OR EMAIL HIM AT michael.talbot20@ntlworld.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

GIVE HIM A CALL & TELL HIM WHAT TURDS WE THINK PASS OFF FAKES AS REAL IBANEZ GUITARS

OR EMAIL HIM AND LET HIM KNOW WHAT OUR IBANEZ COMMUNITY THINK OF "HIS SORT".......

Calling on the Jemsite community - especially those in England - give the guy a hard time - A REAL HARD TIME!!!!!

Everyone has there website on their 3bay auctions - but its only those where nasty little Chi-banez sellers grass on, that get taken off

IBANEZKING NEEDS YOU!!!!

PHONE HIM, ASK HIM STUPID QUESTIONS - WASTE HIS TIME

WHEN YOU'RE QUIET AT WORK - GIVE HIM A CALL - START OFF AS A NORMAL CUSTOMER - REEL HIM IN - THEN GIVE HIM SOME SH1T..........

FORWARD ALL YOUR SH1TE EMAILS TO HIM

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTHS ARE - AND SHOW HIM WHAT WE THINK OF PEOPLE WHO TRY AND SELL CHI-BANEZ' FOR £600 - TRYING TO MAKE MUGS OF PEOPLE.

MAX

See less See more
#6 ·
Max, I already said I could see where you are coming from and trying to call me out as not being a stand up guy isn't really going to do you any favours. You're a vendor on this site and as such I'd expect you to carry yourself with a little more decorum. You're not giving a good impression of yourself or your establishment with this thread.

The guy who's listing the Chibanez has a 50/50 chance of knowing what he's doing is wrong. I presume you already know it's wrong to list your web address yet you feel the need to rally some sort of lynch mob against this guy and call others out who aren't willing to join in.

I personally wouldn't spend any money with either of you.

#4 ·
As a pawn shop he was probably clueless when he listed it. That's been my experience dealing with these pawn shop fakes. And technically the bottom line is you were violating e-bay policy. Not everybody puts their web address in their auctions, only those willing to break the rules. You knew the rule, chose to break it, and now have to relist because it's been reported. Simple solution is to not break the rule ;)

#5 ·
tbh the seller wont care i found a chibanez k-7 at my local cash converters and told them it was fake and got thrown out the shop for my trouble so gettign ppl to hasstle this guy wont make a difrence he prob knows its fake and will continue to try to pass it on to some poor soul to recoup his own losses

#10 ·
"Seven sixteenths of an inch. That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot."

Maddox rules. Seriously though...(to the original poster) calm yourself down dude. It's not like you bought this guitar from him, then found out it was fake. I'd understand if you were pissed then. But there are 100,000 auctions out there like this, and if you get this mad about all of them you're probably going to die real young.

#11 ·
Max, I totally understand how pissed you are. Likely, the guy is just a pawn shop and has tons and tons of items for which he knows very very little about. He clearly isn't as passionate about guitars as we are and likely just wants to sell the axe and move on with some profit. Perhaps Rich responded best when these rip-offs started getting rampant, by posting a little tutorial with pics on his website to educate people. That notwithstanding, the rules prohibit "Personal attacks or slanderous accusations of other members, moderators, companies or people." This thread is a straight personal attack on that guy, and I'm not saying anything you said wasn't true, but I'm going to lock it down before it spirals further.
Nothing good is going to come of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.