New auctions to laugh at - Page 4 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 08:19 PM

.....oh no.......the korean tribal guitar is making a comeback..........I've edited the text:

This guitar is gonna knock your socks off!(its a piece of crap thats been in my store for 2 years) Indeed one of the most kick a**, amazing customized jobs I've ever seen!(the only thing rarer is someone that wants it) The finish is as smooth as cool silk sheets on a hot summer night!(I'm ***) First of it's kind. The body is a brand new(korean junked out) Ibanez rg series, the neck features beautiful(plastic) sharktooth inlay. We've installed some of the best quality(crap we had laying around) brand new hardware out there, that include: a DiMarzio 'air norton' in the neck position, a DiMarzio 'fast track' in the middle, and a DiMarzio 'air zone' in the bridge position. Produces amazing(fart like) sound! There is a small ding on the body acquired(when it was stolen) during shipping (see photo). Won't affect sound or playability.(it still sucks) This beauty comes with a KILLER(home made) coffin case (as shown), and an extra set of(used) strings. Don't let this amazing guitar end up in someone elses hands! For the love of God,... think of the GROUPIES(as you yank one off)!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 09:54 PM

the auction is long over...thus no number...

but someone was selling a USRG, and I was drinking while reading the auction ad..

"advanced REMOVEABLE headstock"

shot Pepsi right out my nose...that was some funny sh!t there

post #48 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS ROYAL DARKNESS
the auction is long over...thus no number...but someone was selling a USRG, and I was drinking while reading the auction ad.."advanced REMOVEABLE headstock"shot Pepsi right out my nose...that was some funny sh!t there
Actually, you CAN remove the headstocks from the USRGs...it's just not advisable. I took the headstock off of my USRG30 just this past weekend.
post #49 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 01:20 AM

something deserves flaming
post #50 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 01:31 AM

he can't possibly expect to sell it
post #51 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-23-2003, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenman

he can't possibly expect to sell it

Come on, with a description like that it should sell for at least 10 times what he's asking!
post #52 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 09:45 PM
EKG

As some of you may know, I collect KISS stuff, but check this out:

$10,000!!
post #53 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 01:43 AM

Here's one for you all to laugh out loud at:
Item # 2519180951
$6,000!

What a bargin!

Sean
post #54 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 10:41 PM

2519950006 I had no idea these things were so rare. I gues every one here who has one must either have a fake, or is lying about it. I have wanted a Steve Vei guitar forever.
post #55 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-30-2003, 11:31 PM

at least he doesn't want $6k for it...
post #56 of 2983 (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil01ws6
2519950006 I had no idea these things were so rare. I gues every one here who has one must either have a fake, or is lying about it. I have wanted a Steve Vei guitar forever.

My email to the seller, I'll post the reply should I get one

Quote:
hello,
Your price on this guitar is within reason, but I thought it prudent to inform you of this guitar. It is far from rare, there are literally thousands of the UV777BK produced (it is still in production) the body and neck binding is plastic not mother of pearl. And it's Steve VAI not Vei.
I don't mean any offense, but your information is just wrong. Just hoping to offer this information so you know.
Good luck with the auction
Jeremy
post #57 of 2983 (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 06:40 PM

The seller emailed me back, he is very kewl, I'm sure he just had wrong info somewhere. very polite. Just misinformed
post #58 of 2983 (permalink) Old 04-05-2003, 10:39 AM

Woohoo! Two allen wrenches for only.........$25!

post #59 of 2983 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydoe
Woohoo! Two allen wrenches for only.........$25!

I saw the same thing a while ago at my ibanez dealer, sellling for $35. $35 hong kong dollars that is, approximately US$4.50
post #60 of 2983 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 01:23 PM

4 wrenches, actually.
Does that make it worth it?
=]

Are those sets available on this continent? I got a few of the holders (they're Gotoh, and were made available here via WD) sold without a set of wrenches.
I'd like to get a couple more of these.

Tags
aanj neck , ace frehley , air guitar , air norton , alder body , allen wrench , allen wrenches , andy timmons , andy timmons model , bass response , beautiful guitar , blues saraceno , body shape , bridge hum , bridge humbucker , bridge pickup , bridge pickups , bridge position , bubinga neck , candy apple red , cavity cover , chrome boy , crystal planet , custom ibanez , custom shop , david mccarroll , dimarzio evo , dimarzio evolution , dimarzio paf , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , duncan invader , ebony board , ebony fretboard , edge pro bridge , edge pro iii , electric guitar , equipped guitar , evolution neck , fender strat , fender strats , flame maple , floyd rose , floyd rose trem , floyd rose tremelo , floyd rose tremolo , fret board , fret guitar , fret guitars , fret inlay , fret level , fret neck , fret wire , gibson les paul , gold knobs , guitar body , guitar players , guitar playing , guitar shop , guitar tech , headstock shape , herc fede , horsie jem , ibanez custom shop , ibanez dealer , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , ibanez models , ibanez neck , iron maiden , jack plate , jem neck , jim donahue , joe satriani , jumbo frets , kerry king , les paul , les paul custom , les pauls , local guitar shop , local music store , loch ness green , locking nut , locking stud , locking stud mod , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , mesa nomad , monkey grip , music store , neal schon , neck binding , neck joint , neck plate , neck position , neck pup , neck screws , neck thru , nigel tufnel , paf pro , paf pros , paul gilbert , paul reed , paul reed smith , pearloid pickguard , pickup cavities , pickup selector switch , pickup switch , pink floyd , production model , prs guitar , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays , quilted maple , randy rhoads , reed smith , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , rosewood fingerboard , seymour duncan , seymour duncans , sharktooth inlay , srv strat , steve vai , strat plus , string tree , swirled body , thrash metal , toggle switch , tone zone , trem arm , trem arms , truss cover , truss rod , truss rod cover , tube tone , tuning pegs , usa custom shop , vwh jem , wizard prestige , yngwie strat , zakk wylde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

how to win auctions with goofbay

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode