<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk

Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 05:02 AM
(a)

Re: Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread

And he tried bringing politics into a thread that has already gone off the tracks and into a ravine...

Glad to see paradise back up and running. Too bad I couldn't get a Becker when I had the chance!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:16 PM

Reviews: 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyplays View Post
This is supposed to be a guitar site not an english class for people that have nothing better to do but to criticize others.
I'm sorry if you felt that way. However, the fact is studies show that people have a lot more difficulty reading all CAPS on a computer screen. You are not able to convey your message to everyone if they are struggling to read what you have written. I'm glad to see you have edited your messages to sentence case now, and it is a lot easier to read them now.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:54 AM
(a)
Vendor

We have two ears and only one mouth, i quess we should listen twice as much as we speak.We would be much better off.
Be blessed.

Last edited by tommyplays; 10-09-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
Everything that GuitarBizarre posted above I agree with. Great stuff

My note about being able to do without the ALL CAPS text is 'moderator speak' for 'please don't do it again, it's hard to read compared to 'normal' text'. ramo seemingly wasn't able to read between the lines, which I find somewhat ironic given the content of his previous post in this thread.

I've no doubt the staff at Paradise will look to making things a little easier on the eyes from now
Funny thing is I was put in Time-Out for a week.

Last edited by ramo; 10-15-2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: change what was typed.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:49 PM

This is the Paradise I bought from Stu (the old Paradise guitar site).
ry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mine.jpg (22.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ramo; 12-11-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: change from already written stuff
Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 PM

Thanks Tommyplays Nov. seems as though timing to send guitar to you.
Thanks
Old 10-19-2012, 09:00 PM
(a)
Vendor

Old 10-19-2012, 10:54 PM

I love these guitars... About how much does one cost? Especially that rainbow looking one about two posts up.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
(a)
Vendor

Hi
That one was made for Rob Marcello from Danger Danger, That guitar is really awesome in person, I hated to let that guitar go from the shop, Anyway the new website will be going up with all the prices on some new very cool guitars and even the Jason Becker guitar thats now called the Toy, i will try and post a banner on Jemsite with some sort of discount for Jemsite. The new website is paradiseguitarsus.com, about another couple of weeks it should be up. Thank you very much for your interest, i will be happy to help you in the future.
Tom G
Old 12-11-2012, 04:22 PM

Tommy I sent a email reply to the pickguard site but did not hear back so I can resend the email or you tell me what would be the best way to contact you.
Thanks
ry
Old 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM

Reviews: 13

Glad to see Paradise back in action. Like a fool, I sold my Paradise Zebra guitar in College for some extra cash. I kind of miss it.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM

Reviews: 13

Quote:
We have two ears and only one mouth, i quess we should listen twice as much as we speak.We would be much better off.
Be blessed.
I'd love something with a top like that!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
THERE IS A NEW WEBSITE BEING BUILT FOR (PARADISE GUITARS US) WITH A NEW LINE OF GUITARS. fOR NOW YOU CAN CONTACT TOM G FROM PICKGUARD PARADISE.COM FOR ALL INFO. THIS MONTH THERE IS A NEW CRISS ANGEL GUITAR WHICH SHOULD BE AIRED ON TV BY OCT OR EARLY NOV. WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO BE AS CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE WITH NEW IDEA'S. WE ARE THE SAME MAKERS OF THE JASON BECKER GUITAR, WHICH WE HAVE A NEW CUSTOM GUITAR MADE FROM ABC BLOCKS FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LOVE A GUITAR THATS TOTALLY UNIQUE. EVERY GUITAR WILL BE TOP OF THE LINE.
THANK YOU JEMSITE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
TOM G
...hi...is there ny avail pics of ur custom abc block guitar??im really interested in seeing one...thanks
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 AM

Will post rewiew of my recent purchase in this thread.
I had seen this one at the beginning of December, price was 1800$ on eBay.
Then price was dropped to 799$ at 29th of December and I decided to purchase it anyway cause it was a real great deal.
When I received the guitar at post office I was surprised that the guitar was shipped in a Fender HSC. I mean that the case is wrong for this guitar.
I'm happy that this beautiful guitar was not damaged.
Tried to work with this problem with seller - but he just said that for so small price auction havent included HSC but item's page still says - HARDSHELL CASE.
Need to say one more thing:
If You purchase guitar from Paradise in nowadays - be ready that guitar will not have serial number or any original papers. I have purchased brand-new guitar and I have nothing with it. And I donít know why do they use this poor new logo instead full-sized acrylic logo.
So, anyway - the guitar is AWESOME. Believe me, it worth every penny! The neck is great, it has a great comfortable shape, good frets and smooth tung oil finish. Plays like a dream.
The body reminds Ibanez RG, but I like this wood and tung finish. Very good sound and feeling of guitar, You feel it with every piece of your body when you play.
Thats my second Paradise guitar and I can say that quality is going lower. Yes, they still use only best materials and parts, but the holes for plastic caps at backside of body are not straight, screws are tight with some wrong angle. Its very strange for so good company.
Best wishes to all,
Vitaliy.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:23 PM
(a)
Vendor

As posted this was his second guitar from Paradise plays and sounds great ! as for inlaid logos which is a joke, most logos are not inlaid. Most guitars that are built in America and not Japan or China or Indonesia,where they only cost pennies on a dollar to build, that's why our economy sucks, all the work is payed oversea's. a small company in the US is going to pay top dollar for parts, which will run close to $800.00 with case, unless your buying in huge quantities.
He bought the guitar outright for $799 less than what we payed for the parts eight years ago. Price a quality neck, Dimarzio pickups, and an Authentic Floyd Rose low Pro ,Alder body or Mahogany, Gotoh or Sperzel tuners, forget labor and let me know what you come up with.As far as shipping to Russia and Italy most people want to pay the CHEAPEST FREIGHT as in this case above, where the guitar gets caught up in customs for weeks and literally thrown around like a toy. I'm surprised the guitar would even be in one piece ,never mind plays and sounds great.

Last edited by tommyplays; 03-01-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ET Guitars - New Vendor OFFICIAL THREAD ET Guitars Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 282 02-25-2014 08:39 PM
Out Of This Swirled.com * OFFICIAL THREAD* Out Of This Swirled Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 305 01-06-2014 08:15 AM
Cottam Guitars - Ibanezking OFFICIAL THREAD ibanezking Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 13 07-27-2011 10:07 PM
Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD thelegacy Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 1997 11-16-2010 12:06 PM
Introducing Paradise Guitars ***OFFICIAL THREAD*** tommyplays Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 30 06-12-2008 12:41 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29