Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread - Page 26 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #376 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 AM

Re: Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyplays View Post
Dude your crying like a baby, when your communication sucked and you were offered a full refund, plus you paid the cheapest freight there is, so the guitar landed up in transit for over a month to mother Russia and thrown around like a toy. You sound like one of those guys that wants everything for nothing. you hardly paid crap for the shipping or the guitar, yet you want the top of the line case and guitar, next time pay for proper shipping and better communication as I needed a Russian dictionary to understand what is even being asked for half the time. when there is a defect in a product and don't tell me that other companies don't have issues with their guitars also, cause that's outright BS, as long as the company is willing to reimburse the customer, which is important. I have seen on high end guitars that were very expensive from big guitar companies with neck cracks , finish cracks and or chipping loose frets , dead spots, etc etc it happens , as long as the company helps the buyer which we did in every way, that's all that matters. maybe you would like some cheese to go with that wine for not telling the whole story. PS take the paint off of some of your expensive guitars from high end companies and you would be very surprised in the quality of wood and even bondo being used. Wood is not a perfect substance. there are cracks or fishers from time to time in guitar bodies, but that does not affect the sound or how the guitar plays. The neck was perfect when it left the shop, but one month in transit, only God knows what was done, you were offered a new neck from us, of course your not telling anyone that, you just took it upon yourself to complain.
Whoa! Response #1: good. Response #2: bad and unnecessary.

Almost like two completely different people responded in succession... and #2 probably shouldn't be allowed to handle customer service for the company.

My 2 pennies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #377 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Vendor

I'd have a hard time believing that neck twisted that much in 30 days of shipping.

If you shipped it slow without tracking then you were asking for the buyer to put a non received claim in with Paypal and loosing the whole purchase price, whether he received it or not. You have to prove he received it, and the only online postal [cheap] tracking there is is EMS. It's your business if you want to take the risk, but I never would.
post #378 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaestro View Post
Whoa! Response #1: good. Response #2: bad and unnecessary.

Almost like two completely different people responded in succession... and #2 probably shouldn't be allowed to handle customer service for the company.

My 2 pennies.
Yeah...usually it goes angry post then calm collected post but these guys have it backwards. 0_0
post #379 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 08:01 PM

Hey Rich
your very right, I would never ship USPS international again at least with guitars anyway. The only tracking you get is on the customs slip. with UPS or DHL they have much more clout with international shipping and the foreign countries are much more familiar with their codes going through customs. I was more than willing to send this guy a new neck or a full reimbursement, all I asked was to send the guitar back. I have pics of the guitar before it was shipped and everything was up to par, not really sure what went south on that neck, but when I received the guitar 3 months later the neck was definitely twisted. I had that neck made from another company never had a problem before, but a lesson learned.
post #380 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 12:14 AM

tommyplays, at first - Im not your "dude". I just told the story from my friend. I think that everybody caught wright information in this thread.
"you want the top of the line case" - all that I was need was just PROPER case for guitar. Or You still cannot understand that?.
And YES, I never saw so big fails from any big company (of course im not talkin about guitars for 100$)
And who needs new neck when even a body has crack at floyd studs? thats why my friend decided to sent the whole guitar back.
"Wood is not a perfect substance." - wood is a great thing to blame, yeah?
post #381 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyplays View Post
Hey Rich
your very right, I would never ship USPS international again at least with guitars anyway.
Why are You still trying to blame postal service for this twist? Thats only your fault, as a guitar builder. I received nearly 100 guitars from US and Japan and that was the first twist that i've ever seen.
post #382 of 382 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 12:40 PM

Ok lets take a break from this thread for a little while. You both have made your points and the data are presented. Everyone can make their own judgement based on what has been presented. No need to keep poking at each other.
Thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
alder body , beautiful guitar , custom guitar , custom shop , custom shop gibson , dimarzio humbuckers , electric guitar , floyd rose , floyd rose pro , fret markers , guitar shop , headstock design , jackson guitars , jason becker , joe satriani , jumbo frets , killer guitar , marty friedman , michael lee , michael lee firkins , monkey grip , music store , neck joint , pickguard paradise , sam ash , schaller floyd rose , signature guitar , steve vai , tone zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode