Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread - Page 6 - Jemsite
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:09 PM

Re: Paradise Guitars completes Randy Jackson's "Zebra" line PARTII

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyplays View Post
Its all part of promoting a guitar or company you believe in !

I think in the future these should go in the "Vendors" section, as you're a vendor. "Forum Announcements" are more to do with the forum itself.
Open an official Vendor thread and these type posts can go in there.

Thanks,

jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 05:07 PM

Re: Bought a Paradise Guitar

Very well said !!!!!!! Right now we are not allowed yet for a sneak preview, But i will let Jemsite be the first to see the new Jason Becker Guitar when its ready. This is an amazing human being. We have been flooded with emails over this new guitar, but we will not rush as it has to be the perfect guitar for jason's dreams to come true. Gary Becker has sent us his art work, and his guitar is also in the works, with his artwork inlayed into our tops in 3 dimentional form. I have to say, ive never seen anything like it ! Once again ,paradise is very grateful to people like Jason an Gary Becker,
Greg Howe, David Kline, Randy Jackson,and many more, that has helped us to make it happen.
Tom G
post #78 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Paradise Guitars (merged) Master Thread

This is the merged Master thread for vendor Paradise Guitars.
post #79 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:28 AM

Re: Paradise Guitars (merged) Master Thread

Hey Thanks much !!
post #80 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:31 AM

Hey Thanks !!!
post #81 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 05:13 PM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: Paradise Guitars (merged) Master Thread

So is there any news on the Becker Model or what...?????

This is worse than waiting for drugs back in the day!!

Sh!t or get off the pot already!!!

(By the way this was said with nothing but love and chop busting...)
post #82 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 10:53 PM

LOL, Yes we are working with Jason, and very excited ...lol I will post some of his last blog ! HERE IT IS !!!!
One new song has Steve Vai and Marty Friedman. I can't stop listening to it. They killed it. It is so great working with Marty again, and Steve, for the first time.
The other version features Steve Hunter and Greg Howe, not to mention, me. They also kicked some furious ass. It ends with a beautiful choir.
The other new song has some brilliant playing by Joe Satriani and Michael Lee Firkins.
Are you tired of hearing the same stuff over and over yet? (ha ha)

Marty Friedman just sent me his new CD called "Future Addict." Oh sh-t, I love it. The songs, production, musicians, singers, playing and tone are just awesome! He did new versions of the Cacophony songs, "Where My Fortune Lies" and "Burn the Ground." I think they are cooler than the originals. I suggest looking for it.

Steve Hunter also just released an incredibly beautiful CD called "Hymns for Guitar." I listen to it over and over. It is so soothing. I want to buy many copies. Go to the links below to check it out and buy it:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/huntersteve
http://www.guitar9.com/hymnsforguitar.html

The Peavey thing didn't work out. I am now working with Paradise Guitars. They are really excited so it shouldn't take long.

No book or movie news now.

My brother, Ehren, just found an old report card of mine. I got all A's and all E's (excellent) except for one subject. I got an S (satisfactory) in music. Pretty funny.

Thank you all so much for your love and support.
post #83 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:05 PM

PARADISE GUITARS AND JASON BECKER

Paradise Guitars is happy to finally be working with Jason Becker, in making him his long awaited guitar. Hopefully this guitar will be out within four to six weeks, for the first showing ! The following is Jason's last blog !!!!!!!

One new song has Steve Vai and Marty Friedman. I can't stop listening to it. They killed it. It is so great working with Marty again, and Steve, for the first time.
The other version features Steve Hunter and Greg Howe, not to mention, me. They also kicked some furious ass. It ends with a beautiful choir.
The other new song has some brilliant playing by Joe Satriani and Michael Lee Firkins.
Are you tired of hearing the same stuff over and over yet? (ha ha)

Marty Friedman just sent me his new CD called "Future Addict." Oh ****, I love it. The songs, production, musicians, singers, playing and tone are just awesome! He did new versions of the Cacophony songs, "Where My Fortune Lies" and "Burn the Ground." I think they are cooler than the originals. I suggest looking for it.

Steve Hunter also just released an incredibly beautiful CD called "Hymns for Guitar." I listen to it over and over. It is so soothing. I want to buy many copies. Go to the links below to check it out and buy it:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/huntersteve
http://www.guitar9.com/hymnsforguitar.html

The Peavey thing didn't work out. I am now working with Paradise Guitars. They are really excited so it shouldn't take long.

No book or movie news now.

My brother, Ehren, just found an old report card of mine. I got all A's and all E's (excellent) except for one subject. I got an S (satisfactory) in music. Pretty funny.

Thank you all so much for your love and support.
post #84 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 PM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: PARADISE GUITARS AND JASON BECKER

Beautiful man!!!

Thanks so much for the update!!

Can't wait to see the new JB model...
post #85 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 PM

Tommy I think it is great you are doing something with Jason Becker. I look forward to seeing the final results.
post #86 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 12:08 AM

Thanks man ! It feels real good to do something like this for a great human being. He is a great inspiration to many !!

Last edited by tommyplays; 04-30-2008 at 07:50 AM.
post #87 of 382 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 04:08 AM

Re: PARADISE GUITARS AND JASON BECKER

As in THE Jason Becker?

WOW!!

That's a bit of a step up for you guys!!! Congrats!!! What a massive association.
post #88 of 382 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:05 AM

Wink Re: Paradise Guitars (merged) Master Thread

Yeah it's going to be great... Jason is amazing! and this Guitar is going to rock. it's just sad that all those powerful companies became so whimpy and lost the pair. not to bad mouth anyone but, it was a ****ty thing to give such a wonderful person false hope!
maybe those companies guitars will grow teeth and bite them in the ass?
you will see this Guitar soon!
post #89 of 382 (permalink) Old 05-07-2008, 06:23 AM

Talking Re: Paradise Guitars (merged) Master Thread

Hey all!
I am Happy to be working with Paradise Guitars USA.
those of you that know, I also have brought Jason Becker with me, I am an old friend and have known Jason since 1989. I spoke with Jason and asked him to come work with us so we could get that Guitar done. and get it out there for the fans. it is well deserved and long awaited...!
So, when I brought it up to Tommy and Stuart. they were so excited to do it.
and after having my Signature Model done. which is the best Guitar I have played period! I have owned everything from USA Charvels to Custom Shop Gibson's and nothing is cooler than this... I can't count how many Boring looking guitars I see in guitar shops. flamed tops etc... if you've seen one you've seen em' all. (Not that they are not great guitars) I just wanted something more exciting than that! and I got it.
Tommy and Stuart worked very close with me to ensure everything was run by me before anything was done.
My heart seriously stopped upon arrival of my guitar, and I am man enough to say it brought me to tears, it was beautiful and better than I even had imagined. so, The Jason Becker Guitar is going to be stunning in everyway!
Stuart and Tommy both have been doing there homework to ensure that this Guitar is perfect.

see pictures of some of the guitars and my signature model here
www.mysace.com/paardiseguitarsusa
or stuarts page
www.myspace.com/paradiseguitarsusa

Thanks David
post #90 of 382 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 02:06 AM

Just a few more great pics from Paradise Guitars USA !

Closed Thread

Tags
alder body , beautiful guitar , custom guitar , custom shop , custom shop gibson , dimarzio humbuckers , electric guitar , floyd rose , floyd rose pro , fret markers , guitar shop , headstock design , jackson guitars , jason becker , joe satriani , jumbo frets , killer guitar , marty friedman , michael lee , michael lee firkins , monkey grip , music store , neck joint , pickguard paradise , sam ash , schaller floyd rose , signature guitar , steve vai , tone zone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode