Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
112K views 381 replies 77 participants last post by  moebius 
#1 ·
I live on Long Island, NY, about 45 minutes from Paradise Guiitars USA. I decided to go to their factory because after seeing the guitars on their website, I wanted one. Well I have to say. I was really impressed with those guys. I mean for musicians, as we all know, most of us are hard to deal with. These guys were great. Theym took their time with me and showed me some of the most far out guitars that I have ever seen. I was surprised to see that the body-tops that they make are actually 10 times nicer looking in person than they were on their website, and thought that the pictures on the website were super. I bought a brand new style that isn't even posted on their website yet. The playabalilty of this axe is great. The neck is in between a Wizard and a Prestige. The body is alder with a yellow acrylic body top with black luctie ovals. The guitar is smokin. I am very excited, as u can probably tell. I can't believe how good this baby sounds. It has 2 DiMarzio humbuckers in it and an authentic Floyd Rose Pro bridge. I will be taking more pictures next week and posting them on this threead. They also changed the headstock to, I think it's a 3.5. I mean, if you followed the discussion on the headstock that was popsted on Jemsite and the pics that they posted, the style is between a 3 and a 4, I think. Plus on my guitar they added a special extension onto the end of the headstock in black lucite which is wild. I can't wait to show everyone what this looks like. i went to post the pictures on this thread and realized that i couldn't have any attachments unless I was a site contributor. So I am making arrangements now to send money to jemsite so I can post the pics that i took of the guitar. I know I must sound long winded, but I am really psyched about this guitar. It feels and plays out of this universe.

Geman1000

See less See more
#16 ·
Re: Bought a Paradise Guitar

Jeezuz that looks like a nice axe. Impressive.

With products like this it makes it tougher and tougher to lay out cash for the same ol' ibanez stuff... glen

I think I figured out how to show everyone the pics of the Paradise guitar that I bought. I am pasting the link below, (I hope), to see the pictures at photobucket. Here it goes.

#9 ·

Nice stuff. Congrats!

How do you like the neck joint so far?

You know you will have to figure out how to up load clips of audio now, right? ;)

That headstock looks much better IMHO. I still can't get used to their grip but it still looks nice. Are those around $2099 w/ a case if you don't mind me asking?

Now we just need a mod to move this thread to the "other guitars/ non-Ibanez" section ;)

#13 · (Edited)

Nice axe, these Paradise guitars are very impressive.
Indeed!!! Tommy makes some very high quality stuff:)

aah is this the new headstock?? i didn't notice as it's still quite bulky..
if that's the case, what was the point of asking for votes if you ignore the one with far and away the most anyway? :razz:
Because he didn't want to have to re-name his business "Ibadice Guitars" :D

I like this headstock. Seeing it in the pics, I think it looks really good.

Conrgats on your new baby G1000 :)

#17 ·

These Paradise guitars look like a dream. Congrats on your purchase. However I'll need them to offer a HSH with a tone knob and a five way at a price at or below $2k before I buy one. The neck joint looks really comfy.

Soundclips please!!

#18 ·
New Paradise Signature Series ZEBRA

Paradise Guitars USA presents the Randy Jackson (from Zebra) Signature Series guitar. The entire line of the Randy Jackson guitars will be going into the Sam Ash music stores very soon. Made of genuine Alder and a 25.5" scale, 6100 Jumbo Fret, 14" radius necks with a 14 degree tilt-back headstock. Authentic Schaller Floyd Rose Pro bridge and Duncan Zebra humbucker pickups. The neck is in between a Wizard and a Prestige type for comfortable playing. This is just to name a few of the many features this axe has. Ordering is approximately a 4-6 week wait.

#20 ·
Re: New Paradise Signature Series ZEBRA

The top is a 1/8th inch custom formulated inlaid acrylic marbled body top, which is patent pending.The body has only three coats of finish, which is as strong and in most cases , stronger than any finish available in the industry. we use a specially formulated cross hatch thincoat technology, which withstands chemicals and extreme temps. The finish becomes even harder over time. with three coats of finish on this guitar,the wood breaths and resonates better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.