Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread - Jemsite
<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk
Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk Not for posting JEM/UV ads. Not for posting dealer/broker ads. Not for advertising ebay auctions. This is to chat about resellers, various gear in question, odd items or the people selling them.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 04:25 PM

Paradise Guitars - OFFICIAL Thread

I live on Long Island, NY, about 45 minutes from Paradise Guiitars USA. I decided to go to their factory because after seeing the guitars on their website, I wanted one. Well I have to say. I was really impressed with those guys. I mean for musicians, as we all know, most of us are hard to deal with. These guys were great. Theym took their time with me and showed me some of the most far out guitars that I have ever seen. I was surprised to see that the body-tops that they make are actually 10 times nicer looking in person than they were on their website, and thought that the pictures on the website were super. I bought a brand new style that isn't even posted on their website yet. The playabalilty of this axe is great. The neck is in between a Wizard and a Prestige. The body is alder with a yellow acrylic body top with black luctie ovals. The guitar is smokin. I am very excited, as u can probably tell. I can't believe how good this baby sounds. It has 2 DiMarzio humbuckers in it and an authentic Floyd Rose Pro bridge. I will be taking more pictures next week and posting them on this threead. They also changed the headstock to, I think it's a 3.5. I mean, if you followed the discussion on the headstock that was popsted on Jemsite and the pics that they posted, the style is between a 3 and a 4, I think. Plus on my guitar they added a special extension onto the end of the headstock in black lucite which is wild. I can't wait to show everyone what this looks like. i went to post the pictures on this thread and realized that i couldn't have any attachments unless I was a site contributor. So I am making arrangements now to send money to jemsite so I can post the pics that i took of the guitar. I know I must sound long winded, but I am really psyched about this guitar. It feels and plays out of this universe.

Geman1000
Old 09-19-2007, 04:31 PM
(a)

Re: Bought a Paradise Guitar

dont tease us with mere words...
we NEED pics

perleeeeeze
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geman1000 View Post
I live on Long Island, NY, about 45 minutes from Paradise Guiitars USA. I decided to go to their factory because after seeing the guitars on their website, I wanted one. Well I have to say. I was really impressed with those guys. I mean for musicians, as we all know, most of us are hard to deal with. These guys were great. Theym took their time with me and showed me some of the most far out guitars that I have ever seen. I was surprised to see that the body-tops that they make are actually 10 times nicer looking in person than they were on their website, and thought that the pictures on the website were super. I bought a brand new style that isn't even posted on their website yet. The playabalilty of this axe is great. The neck is in between a Wizard and a Prestige. The body is alder with a yellow acrylic body top with black luctie ovals. The guitar is smokin. I am very excited, as u can probably tell. I can't believe how good this baby sounds. It has 2 DiMarzio humbuckers in it and an authentic Floyd Rose Pro bridge. I will be taking more pictures next week and posting them on this threead. They also changed the headstock to, I think it's a 3.5. I mean, if you followed the discussion on the headstock that was popsted on Jemsite and the pics that they posted, the style is between a 3 and a 4, I think. Plus on my guitar they added a special extension onto the end of the headstock in black lucite which is wild. I can't wait to show everyone what this looks like. i went to post the pictures on this thread and realized that i couldn't have any attachments unless I was a site contributor. So I am making arrangements now to send money to jemsite so I can post the pics that i took of the guitar. I know I must sound long winded, but I am really psyched about this guitar. It feels and plays out of this universe.

Geman1000

That's awesome! congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:48 PM

Reviews: 3

Not that I'd stop you from contributing to the site, but for the sake of the pics... you know you can just upload them to a host like photobucket then use image tags to put it into your post, don't you?

We need pics!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:58 PM

pics maybe?
Old 09-26-2007, 05:52 PM

I think I figured out how to show everyone the pics of the Paradise guitar that I bought. I am pasting the link below, (I hope), to see the pictures at photobucket. Here it goes.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
(a)

Me really likes, I just recieved my RGT220A today too. Happy days for both of us. Pics of my axe after I play it a bit lol
Old 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM

wow i really love that! can't wait to see a hot pink version!!!!! i like the black hole design, it's crazy!

so paradise didn't change their headstock design in the end? or just not yet?
Old 09-26-2007, 06:12 PM

Nice stuff. Congrats!

How do you like the neck joint so far?

You know you will have to figure out how to up load clips of audio now, right?

That headstock looks much better IMHO. I still can't get used to their grip but it still looks nice. Are those around $2099 w/ a case if you don't mind me asking?

Now we just need a mod to move this thread to the "other guitars/ non-Ibanez" section
Old 09-26-2007, 07:00 PM

Yeah!! Nice!
I love that fretboard.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:06 PM

Reviews: 3

Make sure you set the mousetraps at night!

Good to see you finally got posting pics sussed. Nice axe, these Paradise guitars are very impressive.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:13 PM

aah is this the new headstock?? i didn't notice as it's still quite bulky..
if that's the case, what was the point of asking for votes if you ignore the one with far and away the most anyway?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:38 PM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
Nice axe, these Paradise guitars are very impressive.
Indeed!!! Tommy makes some very high quality stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki swordsman View Post
aah is this the new headstock?? i didn't notice as it's still quite bulky..
if that's the case, what was the point of asking for votes if you ignore the one with far and away the most anyway?
Because he didn't want to have to re-name his business "Ibadice Guitars"

I like this headstock. Seeing it in the pics, I think it looks really good.

Conrgats on your new baby G1000

Last edited by JJEMMER777; 09-26-2007 at 07:48 PM..
Old 09-26-2007, 09:30 PM

true. well that headstock option probably shouldn't have been included in the old thread then eh
Old 09-26-2007, 09:58 PM

It looks so much better than the pics on the site. The new headstock looks great, too.

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ET Guitars - New Vendor OFFICIAL THREAD ET Guitars Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 282 02-25-2014 07:39 PM
Out Of This Swirled.com * OFFICIAL THREAD* Out Of This Swirled Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 305 01-06-2014 07:15 AM
Cottam Guitars - Ibanezking OFFICIAL THREAD ibanezking Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 13 07-27-2011 09:07 PM
Legacy One Guitars OFFICIAL THREAD thelegacy Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 1997 11-16-2010 11:06 AM
Introducing Paradise Guitars ***OFFICIAL THREAD*** tommyplays Vendors, Auction & Reseller Talk 30 06-12-2008 11:41 AM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29