Digitech GSP1101 problem - Jemsite
Gear and Equipment Gear & equipment disussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Digitech GSP1101 problem

Hi all
I picked up a GSP1101 yesterday and tonight downloaded some patches off the Digitech site to install in the "User" data base, so I know how, but I keep getting this message---

" A parameter with address ID = WahMin_1_99, Position = 3 is not in the collection"

I've re-calibrated the Control 2's expression pedal thinking maybe the "WahMin" may have something to do with it, but to no avail.
Factory re-set was also tried, just in case, but-- with the same result!

Anyone else have this problem before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 07:14 AM

Re: Digitech GSP1101 problem

Check what firmware version those patches were created using. Most users are on the C46 or C48 custom firmware so when they upload patches from their GSP, it will only work with the same C46/48 firmware. It's easy to update your GSP, and I'd highly recommend that because of the feature enhancements and amp/pedal upgrades.

Check http://www.mustbebeta.com/Gsp1101_Users.html for more details.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 07:18 AM

Did a little searching and I can confirm that updating your GSP1101 to the latest beta will fix that issue. Don't forget to backup your old patches first.

Good luck, you'll also love the new amps and OD pedals with the latest firmware.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 08:10 AM Thread Starter

Red face Re: Digitech GSP1101 problem

Thanks so much Axemanrio, I've installed the c46/c48 firmware and the X-edit zip to suit, but now I have this come up when I try and open X-edit

"Initialization error"

"A parameter with address ID = 0x3053, Position = 0
is not in the collection"

And then a few seconds later I get this---

"Unsupported bank specified
Parameter name: bank
Actual value was factory."

I have no idea
Any suggestions?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

I think I found it, looks like a problem with the desk top short cut from the previous version of X-edit.
Thanks again.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 08:50 AM

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that you need X-Edit 2 Beta from the same mustbebeta site. Keep your original X-Edit installation intact because the beta uses those system files to run.

Tags
digitech gsp1101

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode