Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Gear shipping from Canada

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Rotti 
#1 ·
I have ah ADA 2FX coming from canada that I got off **** (I love ADA rack gear). It was shipped April 20th and still isnt here. I called Canada post and they were pretty damn usless as well as their tracking system, plus trying to place blame on USPS (which I never have problems with).

So anyone ship out of Canada to the US? How long did it take someone to get their gear? Toronto not being that fair at all from the US border, it should not take this long.

#6 ·
If it is shipped USPS priority it is not too bad. It is when the sender is too cheap to spend an extra 3 dollars and they send it parcel post. That is when it takes forever. They told me at the post office, parcel post is the cheapest way to go ,and they pretty much send it when they want. Hang in there Cap, it will come eventually.

#9 ·
...and they send it parcel post. That is when it takes forever. They told me at the post office, parcel post is the cheapest way to go ,and they pretty much send it when they want.
That's correct. I don't think they suggest any timeframe for delivery and the "send it when they want" is true. Say they're filling some carrying crates with mail and run out of room, yet they've got some 1st-class stuff still to go. They can pull the parcel post stuff to make room.... Instead of "low priority", it might be more appropriate to call it "no priority".

#8 ·
I ship from Canada to the US all the time. And I order from the US to Canada a lot too. It is normaly fast enough, like one week or so but sometimes it can take a month. Usually when it takes a month it's because it's hung up at customs. And this works both ways, wether I'm waiting for something coming from the USA USPS or if I'm shipping to USA with Canada Post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.