Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Neodymium cabs?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Roland 
#1 ·
Hey there.
As always, I was checking out some gear the other day and got into a chat concerning my planned rig. I'm looking for a poweramp and a cabinet to bring my Pod XT Live! some serious firepower. I was recommended an Alto Mac 2.2 for the poweramp, but we ran out of luck on the cab. Given a brief history about cabinet and speaker hardware, I came to the conclusion that I'd really like a neodymium cabinet - given the rather pleasant things I've heard neodymium produce. Thus...

Does anyone on the boards know of any neodymium guitar or full-spectrum cabinet? I'm looking for a 4x12-format.

#5 ·
Look, I'm out specifically for neodymium cabinets. I'm avoiding everything aside from those - specifically for the reasons brought up before in the conversation I had with the gearhead in the musicstore, and my own experiences and comparisons with how neodymium compares to your usual hardware. Again - this is to give me enough firepower and wattage for a gig. Mainly, I'm looking for a 4x12, since I'd rather have too much power than too little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.