proline floyd roses - Jemsite
Gear and Equipment Gear & equipment disussed here. Amps, pedals, whatever.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

proline floyd roses

Hi all. Thanks for your answers to some of my questions in the past. I had a proline floyd rose that you could buy from the shelf at the evil guitar center. Then I noticed they made stands and other stuff, and can't find any info on the trem. I had it sitting in storage and needed a temp bridge for a guitar.

Was going to buy a floyd rose special but I'm wondering if the floyd rose special and the proline floyd are comparable quality wise? Or is this proline complete garbage despite my snobbery. Thanks, Pete.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-11-2012, 02:36 PM

Re: proline floyd roses

I don't know much about that trem but judging by the price and since they hang on the wall, I bet they are on par with the specials. I'm sure, with the proper care and set up, it's a fine trem.

Tags
floyd rose , proline , special

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode