Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Re did the pedal board.

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  elcid 
#1 ·
I went to my friends house and ran some RG6 and Cat 5 for him and also put him ot work on cleaning up my pedal board. I think he did a pretty good job.

See less See more
#14 ·
I just got the loop station, so I havent used itmuch, but I plan on it. My biggest complaint is it only has 1 output jack. It wouldve been cool if the put a loop out and a dry out so they could be run to different amps. What seems to happen so far is the loop gets drowned out by my live playing since its usually the same guitar out to the same amp. You can record your loops with effects though so what I may do is try to use the different OD/distortion pedals to immitate a different amp and see if that helps.

I originally went with the Classic because Eric Johnson used it (lame reason I know but....), and I found it more versatile than the HB. In fact the sales guy said the HB pretty much starts where the Classic leaves off and goes into higher gain. I found the classic to have more than enough gain already, but it can be dialed back too.

I had a Hot British for a few weeks afterwards and didnt care for it, there was just too much gain and I felt it sounded too thin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.