<back   Jemsite > Buy, Sell or Trade > Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars

Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 04:42 PM

FS: Ibanez Jem 7vwh neck, jem replacement body and parts

For Sale- Original Ibanez Jem neck, Ibanez parts, and non-Ibanez Jem replacement body (Sold as a package):

Ibanez Jem 7VWh Neck:

Please read carefully:

This is an original Ibanez jem neck. Originally bought from Rich@Ibanez Rules. In good shape, frets are lightly worn. This neck was never drilled for a truss rod cover. NO truss rod cover or string retainer included.It has 2 tuner screw holes for every tuner, both on the wrong side, i.e., it screw holes were drilled for tuners other than Gotoh; I don't know what kind. I installed Gotoh tuners (included) but did not drill any more holes, i.e., just tightened the mounting nut. Lo Pro locking nut included, COSMO black. Neck ferrules and mounting screws are included.

There is a mild .3mm hump down around the 18/19th bass side I mounted the tuners but did not drill the screw holes. There is hairline crack by the 5th fret on the bass side, approx. 3 cm long. However, it seems pretty stable and hasn't moved, I haven't done anything to it. (please see the pics).

Body:
This is an alder jem replacement body made by Guildwood-Custom guitars, all-access neck joint.

Guitar was painted white, but is NOT a professional finish. There is a filled rout in the back below the trem cavity, not visible in the pics but you can see the outline still if you tilt the guitar (filled with basswood), so it will not be suitable for a clear re-finish as the fill would be visible. The routing is normal jem-style, h-s-h, front rout.

It is NOT a 100% accurate jem replacement body. The overall dimensions are fine, but Ibanez cavity covers fit with a slight gap.

Trem and cavity plates:

Ibanez Edge, black. Good condition but some pitting. Note: The trem arm is not included. The trem block was originally a longer block that has been cut down to fit the jem.

Pickguard: Ibanez Jem vWh original pearloid pickguard. I will also include an original used black Ibanez Jem Pickguard (Ibanez part no. 4PG1RG44B33). Both were originally purchased from Rich also.

Cavity plates: Ibanez trem plate, black. Ibanez white pearloid jack plate.- included.

Note: NO pickups or electronics are included.

ALSO INCLUDED BUT NOT PICTURED: 2 plastic trem bushings (Ibanez) and package of 2 brass nut shims (Ibanez)

Pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wemedge2/

My location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Price: US$530 plus shipping for everything-

Note: There is no case; I will ship it securely packed with the neck and body disassembled.

pm or email, please.

Thanks,
wemedge
Old 04-21-2008, 12:39 AM

Re: FS: Ibanez Jem 7vwh neck, jem replacement body and parts

Addendum:

The EMG pickups are not included, as stated, but I will throw in 2 DiMarzio used super distortion pickups (1 cream and 1 black <this one with very short leads, unfortunately>). no single coil.

thanks.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:30 PM

Will you sell me just the neck?
Old 04-24-2008, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIDS View Post
I'm sure he will... for $530.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIDS View Post
+1, I'd be interested in just the neck as well.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM

I think this thread may be closed
Old 04-24-2008, 05:06 PM

Talking

You're right-

sold!

thanks
Caprile!

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS/ Ibanez bodies and more parts supergirl20_06 Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 1 05-25-2007 06:00 AM
FS: U7Pwh neck, UV Body, 7-String parts and pickups wemedge Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars 2 01-09-2007 04:58 PM
FS Ibanez parts and body gunkungfu Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 2 11-22-2005 02:08 PM
RG450DX Complete Body and Neck Parts TAorama Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 6 06-19-2005 10:20 PM
FS RG550 body & neck, RG570 neck & misc screamndemon69 Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 1 05-07-2005 01:58 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29