FS: Jem7VSBL - Jemsite
Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars Classified ads for Ibanez JEM and Universe Guitars only. List your JEM/UVs for sale and/ or trade. List items you Want to buy. This topic is heavily moderated and links to auctions are not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

FS: Jem7VSBL

Greetings all. Sadly, I have decided to put my beloved Jem7VSBL up for sale. I purchased it a little over 4 years ago but ended up playing it very little and thought I would give the members here first shot at it.

This is an all original 2002 model with DiMarzio Evolution pickups as well as Edge Lo-Pro tremolo. As for the condition of this beauty, let's just say if 10 = mint, this one is a solid 9.5. The only things keeping it from being a 10 are some very, very, minor wear on the low E side of the bridge (palm rest) and the normal scratching on the pickguard you would expect to find on a guitar that has actually been played. Aside from that, there are no scratches, dings, chips, dents or rash anywhere on it that I can find. The neck pocket is clean and there are no cracks in the neck behind the locking nut.

This guitar has never been gigged with. In fact, in the 4+ years that I've owned it, it has only left my house once. I've only played this guitar sparingly in my home project studio, and when not in use it has been cased.

It looks great, sounds great and plays great! The only reason I'm selling it is because I just don't play it anymore and I'd like to upgrade the computer in my studio.

Now for the big question, how much? Being the guitar is now 10 years old and in such incredible condition, my asking price is $2000 (hard shell case included), no trades.

Paypal only and ships UPS ONLY to the lower 48 states after payment clears. A photo link will be provided upon request.

Thanks for looking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Re: FS: Jem7VSBL

Sold!
Closed Thread

Tags
jem7vsbl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode