Ibanez JEM Forum banner

printing lots (and lots) of .jpgs

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
There isn't exactly a topic for this quesiton, but this is closest I could find. I have lots of jpeg files I want to print (about 1300). It's the Real Books, volumes 1,2, and 3. I'm putting them all in sleeves in 2 huge binders. They are all in one directory, and I was wondering if there was a way to print lots at a time, not all 1300, but maybe 30 or 40, without opening each and clicking print.
I'm thinking maybe an action in Photoshop??

Well, thanks in advance
-Eric

#2 ·
Hmmm...

Open up the folder that contains all the pictures, then open up the printer folder (under control panel\printers). Highlight all the pictures you want to print, then drag them to the printer folder just like you wanted to copy/move the files.

This should work, depending on what program you have associated with the pictures. May want to start out in small batches to test it out before going for the whole 1300!

Good luck!

--B

#3 ·
thanks for the tip, i'm gonna try that with 20 or so today..........and by the way, if there's any jazz fans out there, i'd be more than willing to send them all these scans over AIM or something, or just mail a cd to them if they really want......gotta help out all fellow jemsiters :)

#4 ·
8O You have three volumes from the Real Book in .jpg???? 8O

1300 pages... You're looking at three 500-page things of papr, and probably at least one printer cartrige... Personall, I'd say just go buy the things. They're only about 40 a peice, $120 total, and you're looking at probably $30 for the paper and $50 for the cartrige. Personally, i'd say the convenience of not having to print 1300 (!!) sheets is worth the difference in price...

-Drew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.