Ibanez JEM Forum banner

SoundFont

Tags
fret buzz
3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  A_Paganini 
#1 ·
hi,

im just wondering if anyone has any good drum kit soundfonts tehy would be willing to share.

and any other good sound fonts tehy might have too ;) so i can up load em to my sound card thing

#4 ·
Hey thanks for the replies!

i only recently found that site (hammersound.net) and its tough to sort through all the fonts to find the good ones but its worth it.

I have tried the gold drums sound font but i dont like it too much... but that could be because of the program im usin it with.

earthman have you tried drums by salvo? they work great with the midi program i use and sound very real for the most part

salvo drum kit should be at the bottom of this page

Paganini I couldnt find an email address for you in your profile, please email me though I would be more than happy to work out some sort exchange (I can do better than a couple of blank cdr's ;))

#5 ·
anthony@silent-fate.com
or
studio@silent-fate.com

either, or

i got a few off the top of my head that i remember as being REALLY cool
A kurtzweil string patch, a cello that you can hear the wood resonating on the lower notes, and a nylon guitar that if you hit the lower notes too hard you get some fret buzzing... if you do it right, you cant tell its not real.
As for drums, i have a bunch of patches but i usually use my TD-7 or DM5 in the studio.
As far as the offer for the discs goes... anyone interested can contact me about it. Send 2 CDR's or 1 DVDR and I'd be glad to burn it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.