<back   Jemsite > Off-topic & Polls > Chat Forum

Chat Forum Use this forum for "chatroom" like discussion. This forum will have one or two open topics that will be pruned every few days. Post counts don't incriment in here.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Banned

Reviews: 64

I had to share this...

I was reading some threads in a forum about supernatural creatures and stuff.
We all know(at least some know) the sun will perish in some billion years ahead so our system will perish too, Earth is in the perfect distance from the sun to support our kind of life, without the sun there's no life here.
There's a thread where people were talking about it but the main point was...............they were all desperate because when the sun stops shining, VAMPIRES will kill us all, they'll be the species which will set the rules here.
Nope they were not joking, they were being really serious about it.
Let's assume that will happen............... if vampires kill us all, they will kill themselves cause there'll be no more food to them, well that's what we're doing right now to nature
Some said vampires will slave us like cattle.
Fair enough, we do that already.
But vampires don't exist, the death of the sun will burn this whole system and even if that whole thing was real and possible, I rather die than having Robert Pattinson as some kind of Mad Max
Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM

Re: I had to share this...

Wasn't there a movie where almost all humanity were vampires in the future but the human ones found a cure to turn back from vampire to human etc...
Old 02-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

I have no clue but if I was a vampire, I'd never want to be human.
No diseases, no pain, all (oYo) I could possibly want plus............I'd take control of mesa boogie factory
Old 02-12-2013, 08:03 PM

Found it; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433362/

When I was teen and summer time I always woke-up when the sun started to set, once I woke-up early and when to the beach and everybody was stareing at me cause I looked like a human light-house in the middle of summer...a little less sun and I'd go from white to transparent
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Banned

Luckly you didn't get a stake in your heart!

Freaking cool, I gotta watch that
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 PM
(a)

Wink

The sun will become a Red Giant that will swallow most of the inner planets, including the Earth. When the sun goes, it's game over for humanity, if we are still tied as a species to this particular rock.

Regards,

JP
Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertay View Post
Wasn't there a movie where almost all humanity were vampires in the future but the human ones found a cure to turn back from vampire to human etc...
yeah,, Daybreakers or something???Ethan Hawke
Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUITARMAGEDDON View Post
yeah,, Daybreakers or something???Ethan Hawke
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertay View Post

Gotta rent it.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:18 PM
(a)

Our Sun has about 5 billion years left before its hydrogen is gone and it needs to start burning all that helium and goes red giant. No species on Earth has survived even 1 billion years, so I don't think there's much too worry about in that regard. Humans will need to let go completely of some of theiir most closely held beliefs to even get us another 500 years IMHO.

At any rate, before the Sun goes dark it will grow in size to a point where Earth may very well be inside it. The Oceans will boil off long before then, and everything will die.

There is no future for the vampire farmer with his little heard of humans; completely ignoring how stupid you have to be to even believe in vampires in the first place.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demogorgos View Post
The sun will become a Red Giant that will swallow most of the inner planets, including the Earth. When the sun goes, it's game over for humanity, if we are still tied as a species to this particular rock.

Regards,

JP
That's not a problem but we have to kill all NASA dudes who, probably till there will find a way to send this deadly virus(us) to other systems
Maybe if they find it, another civilization will send a robot to exterminate us!

Klaatu barada nikto
Old 02-15-2013, 09:43 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
That's not a problem but we have to kill all NASA dudes who, probably till there will find a way to send this deadly virus(us) to other systems

I am sure the National security agency is tracking your IP now. I have heard they are monitoring Jemsite

Show/Hide Posting Rules