<back   Jemsite > Off-topic & Polls > Chat Forum

Chat Forum Use this forum for "chatroom" like discussion. This forum will have one or two open topics that will be pruned every few days. Post counts don't incriment in here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 05:05 PM
Banned

Re: Palestine.....why?

jim777, that's genious really. It's worked perfectly it would seem.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:15 PM
(a)

Lol, looks like my Jedi solution didn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777 View Post
This was a purely political move done to make sure Israel didn't ever get a moment's peace. It worked, and continues to work.
Spot on And until they (Arab nations/various organisations such as Hamas) get behind a peaceful agreement, it won't happen.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 PM

israel by armbar
Old 03-31-2008, 06:07 PM
(a)

I don't know enough about the whole issue to say is how it should be,but although there are terrorists operating against the Israeli's there are countless innocents in Palestine suffering without medicine and living in squaller. Instead of being attacked by tanks and jets they should be given aid.
I hope a peaceful solution can be found through both sides finding some kind of compromise and the terrorists laying down their arms to 'give peace a chance'
Old 03-31-2008, 06:30 PM
(a)

Reviews: 25

Well its my turn to give my input :P

Having many cousins and families in the israeli army, I can tell you that my entire family, in Australia and living in Israel, wishes their children were not in the army. They all wish everyone would just stop fighting. The only true fact in this war is that families who truely love their children on boths sides, deep down want the fighting to stop.

Its the people who fuel their anger by trying to lay blame on one another for things that happened in the past that are continuing the conflict.

Looking to the past for answers is wrong, as both sides have caused pain and suffering. The Israeli / Palestinian conflict, isn't really Israel's only problem, she is surrounded by enemies and is more like a DOG tied to a fence, get close enough and she bites..... but none the less our hands are tied. we cannot go all out war because its not what israel wants and its not what jewish people around the world wants and its not what anyone wants. So Israel just defends when pushed. Its very difficult to deal with people who are ruled by a terrorist group turned political party. Hard to really know their true intentions towards Israel and towards their own people.

The only way this conflict will work, is if Muslims and Jews, learn to respect each others religion, and realise that you should not force your opinions about life, god, or religion onto anyone but yourself.....

That is the root of all wars. Forcing opinions or ideals onto other innocent people....

Muslims around the world, especially those who state publicly that they want israel destroyed or flattened (iran) need to know and accept that Israel will be around for ever. This is the fundamental idea that muslims will not accept, because muslim law states that once arabs occupy a land, it becomes holy to them, and they own it for eternity. This is going to make it very difficult for muslims to let go of Israel.

Unfortunatly, this battle for land, is a religious battle, and religion seems to only end in war.......

Last edited by IbanezFreak777; 03-31-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:17 PM
(a)

Reviews: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosa View Post

Comic relief is always a good thing

That is so cool, I would love that in my house !!!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:23 PM
(a)

Wars end only two ways.

1. One side gives up.

2. One side is dead.

1 does not look like an option here does it?
Old 03-31-2008, 11:40 PM
Banned

Alright. Your neighor comes over your house unannounced once a week. He walks into your house and sucker punches your wife. He all he wants is for you to let him marry her. You can't do anything about it because all the other neighbors on he block think you shlould let him have her. Once you get fed up and take a bat to his head, the rest of the block will be on your dopr step with guns. No worries, you got some big friends across town that sai they would have your back if things got to rough. So, what do you do. Let you neighbor come over give your wife a black eye and fat lip every week? Or do you sit down with her and say, it end now! What ever the outcome, this will not continue to go on. You love your wife and you will both die defending her if you need to. Does Isreal not love it's people who are getting sucker punched all the time?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:11 AM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Stone View Post
How long before this thread is locked?

This long...
Closed Thread

Show/Hide Posting Rules