<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > News

News Certain topics will be moved here in order to display on the frontpage of jemsite.com. You can post followup replies here, but you can't start new theads.

Old 10-04-2002, 10:31 PM

Jeez was that so hard! Sheesh! It is blue though. Why call it a chrome Jem? thinks it's much more coll than the current blue Jem. The Vbsl looks like a Strat.

John
Old 10-04-2002, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John SI
Jeez was that so hard! Sheesh! It is blue though. Why call it a chrome Jem? thinks it's much more coll than the current blue Jem. The Vbsl looks like a Strat.

John
I asked a rather simple question. Why do you make me feel like a leper?

John
Old 10-04-2002, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by John SI
Yep that's it! It's not chrome though it's blue. Why do you call it chrome? the only thing chrome is the hardware, and maybe the binding, hard to tell in the photo. Why are you guys such hard asses? Sheesh!

John
Unlike the vai.com forum that you're used to, there are RULES here that are moderated and enforced. Please READ those rules. THEN take your time and blend in.
All I did was ask a simple question.

John
Old 10-04-2002, 10:45 PM
(a)
Vendor

Actually, you started a thread, then edited it so it makes no sense. Then proceeded to start 2 more all about the same thing.

Obviously none of us have seen the pic you're talking about, there aren't too many here that still read the rags.
Old 10-04-2002, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Actually, you started a thread, then edited it so it makes no sense. Then proceeded to start 2 more all about the same thing.

Obviously none of us have seen the pic you're talking about, there aren't too many here that still read the rags.
so you haven't gone to vai .com? As far as the Ad goes, Steve, Satch and Petrucci are in a pandora Ad. Steve has this guitar in question with him in the Ad. I was unaware that none of you read the trade magazines.Sorry.

John
Old 10-04-2002, 10:53 PM
(a)
Vendor

vai.com is a big place, if what you're talking about is there, a link would help
Old 10-04-2002, 11:00 PM

My first thread seems to be gone. The edit mentioned where the Ad ran.Do the rules here prevent me from asking a question about a Jem? You are trying to make me feel like **** for asking a simple question. Nice guy. Welcome to the forum.
BYE BYE!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:00 PM

Ok John, have you actually checked the picture link we're talking about? The guitar pictured is *definitely* chrome, not blue.

The reason you're being ostracized is, you show up and start arguing. Immediately calling us "hard asses" and breaking forum decorum by crossposting. What are we supposed to think of you as a newcomer? Did you even READ the forum rules before posting, as Glen politely requests all newcomers do? We have rules about name-calling and crossposting...
Old 10-04-2002, 11:08 PM
(a)
Vendor

That's right, 4 threads. This was what you posted

What is that? It sort of blue with puffs and its glossy. Also in the new Vai.com pics.

John

Very helpful in directing the navigation to where the pic could be found
Old 10-04-2002, 11:15 PM

I'm not name calling or cross posting. My first thread was locked. A great welcome. The guitar looks blue in all of the Ads and on vai.com. The picture link that you have posted is the same picture. Ther guitar looks blue not Chrome. Satch's chromeboy looks chrome, this guitar looks dark blue in all of the photos. That is why I posted to begin with. If it's chrome then why does the bridge look chrome and not the rest of the guitar? Am I crazy? You folks need some manners.
Do you realize how much time you have wasted not answering a simple question, but rather being smug and anti social. A simple question. Four threads later I hope you are proud of yourselves. I won't be back. BYE!
John
Old 10-04-2002, 11:22 PM
(a)
Vendor

If it IS the same guitar, then you got your answer in the FIRST thread you started. 4 threads [cross posting] and many beligerant comments later, you still have the same answer. BYE.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:26 PM

Quote:
That's right, 4 threads. This was what you posted

What is that? It sort of blue with puffs and its glossy. Also in the new Vai.com pics.

John

Very helpful in directing the navigation to where the pic could be found
You people knew exactly what i was talking about, that is why I was directed to the chrome thread after my search came back void. My edit mentioned the Ad that Pandora was running. then the reply that I got was we don't read guitar publications. Cute. A simple question and some of you just go off the deep end because I'm not as "informed" as you are. Like I said before BYE!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:32 PM
(a)
Vendor

No, evidently GLEN knew what you were talking about, he directed you, you ignored and opened more threads being beligerent. If it's bye, then bye already!
Old 10-04-2002, 11:43 PM

Quote:
No, evidently GLEN knew what you were talking about, he directed you, you ignored and opened more threads being beligerent. If it's bye, then bye already!
How you defend the actions of your friends is almost admirable. The fact is that all that I asked was a simple question which could have been answered from the get go. I was sent searching by someone that could have said "look here" with the same amount of keystrokes in the first place. But you guys had to set me up for some twisted initiation and then make me the bad guy. That sucks, plain and simple. I was cut off and told to search the archives and my thread was locked before I could continue my search for a simple answer. Then my second thread in which I responded with it wasn't the current VBSL was locked as well. All of that energy wasted locking my threads and making me feel like a leper was worth it to you people, right? I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Good night.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:50 PM
(a)
Vendor

I thought it was BYE?

You like to lump us all together as "you people", interesting. Newcomers are told to search, the information is all here, all YOU have to do is look, but newcomers just love posting new threads when they really should have looked before leaping. It's not Glens job to do the looking for you. You made yourself out to be the "bad guy" with your coments, no? Don't put it back on "us people". When I need an answer to something I go look, I don't start a new thread.

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB Dimarzio Chrome Strap Haipong Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 0 02-05-2013 03:23 PM
fs:Dimarzio DP100 Chrome top mitchmarshall Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 3 01-29-2011 06:16 PM
Dimarzio Chrome Tops Thrash Pickups & wiring 5 11-10-2006 05:18 PM
Dimarzio chrome pickups Major Tom Pickups & wiring 13 12-07-2005 04:47 PM
WTB Dimarzio Paf Joe and Fred Set and a Chrome Edge clar-v-d Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear 1 03-30-2005 09:08 PM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29