<back   Jemsite > Jemsite.com Start Here > News

News Certain topics will be moved here in order to display on the frontpage of jemsite.com. You can post followup replies here, but you can't start new theads.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:17 PM
(a)
Administrator

Reviews: 1

Re: Js2prm

dont type it again.

never read it before...

it's UNWELCOME FROM MEMBERS & ESPECIALLY SPONSORS and if i do see it again and you cant login you'll know why. if that is the reason for your childish rants then consider this your get out of jail card moment & card revoked.

leave the dimebook psych eval at the library ... glen
Old 01-23-2005, 10:18 PM
(a)

Reviews: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-sfm
oooh, brownie was cool...I saw a pic of it the other day...the poor thing is all beaten Anyway, that sounds like a really cool axe. have any pics?

PS: Maybe we should move this discussion somwhere else?
I'll post some pics in the right forum in a day or two. Besides, anything goes in this topic from the looks of it...
Josh

PS - Mine isn't beaten...yet!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:20 PM
(a)
Vendor

HUH?! Are you NUTS?! Are you saying you've missed me type it 1000 TIMES?!?! Or you ignored it 1000 times? Which is it?

I think Josh is onto something.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:22 PM
(a)

I'm working on a poll right now...

Josh

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showth...837#post325837
Old 01-23-2005, 10:30 PM
(a)

Maybe what you typed above and "f***" are different. I've seen the last version a bunch, esp. lately! LOL
Josh
Old 01-23-2005, 10:35 PM
(a)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
HUH?! Are you NUTS?! Are you saying you've missed me type it 1000 TIMES?!?! Or you ignored it 1000 times? Which is it?
Never saw it before.

You have 11k posts, to think i've read every word in one in it's entirety is self-flattering ...glen
Old 01-23-2005, 10:38 PM
(a)
Vendor

I've intentionally averted the curse filter many times and nothing new for me.

I sure don't want or need any preferential treatment. If I deserve a ban, ban my ass. Pull the notifiers. Not like I'm not burnt out on the email anyway. And bottom line, if this attitude of a free Ibanez bashing forum continues, I sure as He!! don't want to read it all day as it contributes greatly to my BAD ATTITUDE!! If this place continues on this path then I'll probably be making the decision to pull my banner when that time comes. I have no intention of financially supporting any forum where Ibanez bashing is the norm, and worse, encouraged by the attitude and actions of the administrator.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite
the irony of ibanez-worshiping chromeboy #3 while nit-picking spelling, spacing, etc. in posts.

Congrats ibanez! you have created the lamest ibanez "anniversary" model to date with this overpriced js... glen

That's SPOT-ON! I couldn't have put it better myself and even if I'd tried to my post would have been 'nit-picked' by a certain numb-nut.
I also find it very amusing that someone who worships less than great Ibanez models while trying to sell them to people,thinks that nobody can see through the fact that he's going to say anything is fanatastic if it means he can sell them one further on down the line. And to promise that I'll be ignored for spacing errors,LOL! What a Guy!Are these the actions of an Adult or even a nice guy?
I come here to discuss and learn about guitars and also to ask for advice from the majority of helpful people.Is the fact that a FOOL who only responds to sensible questions by nit-picking is going to ignore me supposed to really bother or concern me?What a great loss to my life and my knowledge that will be,NOT!
Old 01-23-2005, 10:48 PM
(a)

Rich - The Eagles won, remember. You should be in a good mood! LOL

I think the quitting smoking thing has come to a head...
Josh
Old 01-23-2005, 10:50 PM
(a)
Vendor

The smoking and the dolts like the guy above you. But since he knows absolutely NOTHING about me, I'm definately ignoring, again.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:58 PM
(a)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45
even if I'd tried to my post would have been 'nit-picked' by a certain numb-nut.
as i told rich, no name calling please ...glen
Old 01-23-2005, 10:59 PM
(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45
That's SPOT-ON! I couldn't have put it better myself and even if I'd tried to my post would have been 'nit-picked' by a certain numb-nut.
I also find it very amusing that someone who worships less than great Ibanez models while trying to sell them to people,thinks that nobody can see through the fact that he's going to say anything is fanatastic if it means he can sell them one further on down the line. And to promise that I'll be ignored for spacing errors,LOL! What a Guy!Are these the actions of an Adult or even a nice guy?
I come here to discuss and learn about guitars and also to ask for advice from the majority of helpful people.Is the fact that a FOOL who only responds to sensible questions by nit-picking is going to ignore me supposed to really bother or concern me?What a great loss to my life and my knowledge that will be,NOT!
WHOOO!! I won't get after your typing, space bar, ect., BUT...
Many have told you to use the space bar. You don't. Fine. But quit adding fuel to the fire here. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution, pick a side please.

Have you read many of Rich's posts? Apparently not. If you had, you would realize that he is very honest about what is good, what is bad, ect. He is in the business, but how long would he be if he filled people's heads with lies and half truths???

Here's an idea: IGNORE HIM!! I have learned to do it a bunch around here with some lately.

We'll all try to be helpful, and re-read the above sentence.
Josh

PS - Please vote in my poll.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:00 PM
(a)
Administrator

you guys want to run a business where the "suggestion box" is the garbage.

Rich, either you are in total denial, or you just are sick of the hassle of selling "ibanez"... i'd wager on the burnout.

the bad attitude is self-inflicted. in one thread you bitch/moan about not enough profit (relative to the rediculous workload) to justify keeping the status quo, yet the reason for the extreme workload is shoddy ibanez quality requiring hours and hours of servicing for a playable axe to make a customer happy.

rule #1 is never make a hobby into a business, 'cause it won't be a joy for long.... just "work". you have reached this point, but want to shoot the messenger... glen
Old 01-23-2005, 11:02 PM

I need say nothing.It has all been put perfectly by 'Jemsite'(GLEN).Why go to the effort of making someone look like the FOOL that they so obviously are when he's doing it a perfectly fine job of it himself.My work here is done!
Old 01-23-2005, 11:04 PM
(a)
Vendor

>>pick a side please.

He did, the burr under the saddle side.

>in one thread you bitch/moan about not enough profit

Actually if you paid attention I was giving an explanation as to why I RAISED prices significantly last year. This biz quit being any fun years ago, work is work, but dealing with some of these "people" is beyond torture. Quality has never been better, my demands for perfection have just grown every year. Perfection takes time, period.

>My work here is done!

Great, SEE YA!

Show/Hide Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NGD!!!! I can see myself!!!! JS2PRM satchmo72 JS (Satriani Model) Ibanez Guitars 41 06-21-2013 04:15 PM
Scam or old info? JS2PRM, MY JS2PRM satchmo72 JS (Satriani Model) Ibanez Guitars 3 03-28-2013 07:47 PM
JS2PRM fyp JS (Satriani Model) Ibanez Guitars 5 01-30-2011 08:58 PM
JS2PRM metalupya JS (Satriani Model) Ibanez Guitars 36 05-05-2010 10:12 PM
JS2PRM - How are they doing? nmerlin7 JS (Satriani Model) Ibanez Guitars 38 03-26-2008 08:28 AM

Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29